This week Ellis Pratt of Cherryleaf shared many insights and considerations for creating technical documentation for tablet computers that you may not have thought of before. This blog has a link to the full slide deck below and at the end of the blog, a link to a recording of the webinar itself.
- FrameMaker 11 w/o XML: why upgrade? Graphics & Anchored Frames
- First Look at New FrameMaker 11: 90 minute overview Aug 7
- The Future of Tech Comm is Here! [Video]
- Webinar Highlights: Are You Tempted to Use a Template to Expedite Policies & Procedure Development?
- Content Scenarios for exploring new Information Products
- Dicko on Resizing Content: How to rethink content for mobile devices
- Hans Mazzanti on #ICC12: Resizing Content for the Small Screen: Considerations
- Georgie Eisnaugle on #ICC12: Resizing Content for the Small Screen: Considerations
- Marie-Louise Flacke on Resizing Content: How to rethink content for mobile devices
- A.Jyothi mahalingam on Resizing Content: How to rethink content for mobile devices
TCS Product Evangelist Cloudanchored frames authoring CMS content strategy corporate publishing DITA Droid ePubs FrameMaker FrameMaker 11 graphics hot spots index iPhone mobile parts tables pods policies and procedures RoboHelp Smartphone TechComm Tech Comm Suite Technical Communication topic UI unstructured FrameMaker vectors Writing xrefs