Where be the posts?

I haven’t really written anything of relevance recently since I’ve been heads-down on Mistral (next version of Flex) and there aren’t any topics that I can address that haven’t already been beaten to death. Rest assured, as we start releasing more information on Mistral, Zorn, and the Flash Platform I can imagine I’ll come up with things to say. I think when you see some of the work we’ve done to improve performance and usability you’ll be duly impressed 🙂 And don’t bother asking when you’ll see it, we’re not announcing anything right now…

12 Responses to Where be the posts?

1. David Ringley says:

Golly, Matt, you’re no fun. Not even a peak? Just kidding.

2. João Fernandes says:

Will Mistral be open for beta testing like Flex 1 and Flex 1.5?I think that many would be very pleased to be able to beta-test it .

3. Matt says:

Yep, there will be beta testing. We’ll make announcements when the programs start up.

4. Aldo Bucchi says:

… and what about a rough rough rough rough rough rough approximation of the release date??=]

5. Tariq Ahmed says:

There’s one topic that I think could benefit from continued education in the form of examples is custom components (I’m talking building something totally visually unique like Jesse’s clock component). I’m currently looking at taking Peter Ent’s gauge component and taking it a bit further.

6. Matt says:

If I had the skills to build one I’d certainly document it. Components have never been my forte. The HorizontalList and TileList are all about me taking existing List code and adjusting till the cows come home. There is an advantage to having the source and the developers who wrote them next to you 🙂 I know, this is unfair. We’re talking about it, don’t ask…

7. Francios says:

Can Flex be run on a Mac and if not, why is MacroMedia not developing it? I’m just curious and somewhat peeved. I apologize if this isn’t the place to ask this question, however I didn’t readily find anywhere on the MacroMedia site to ask this, and as everyone knows, bloggers know everything.-A

8. Matt says:

It’s not an officially supported platform but we haven’t had anyone run into problems serving Flex from Macs running OS X

9. Martin says:

I was not able to find and doc on how i pass a dataprovider for my minor tickers in a line chart. i need a chart with ticks showing years with minor tickers showing me the 12 months in between. i am not having any idea how my DP should look like for getting thispls help me in this and pls mail me for any clarifications

10. sexchat says:

please mail me.

11. sexchat says:

please mail me.

12. Login says:

You can visit and enjoy Private Sex Shows at LiveJasmin.The best thing would be, to Log in to Livejasmin and start chatting with cam girls.Livejasmin provides the best Adult Live Cams on the internet, so join now.Like I said, Log in and start chatting today!Chat with most popular webcam Performers on the net!We have, Lesbiche webcams and much more.Shemale are our best niche and you can enjoy the live sex they give you everyday!If you like more perfomers at once then choose Grupo to chat with a group of performers!FetishYou can Login hereYou can also find Login here