Adobe Flex Jobs!

A few interesting jobs are becoming available right now.

1) In San Francisco we need a mid to senior engineer who has UI experience (and preferably Java backend experience) to work on prototyping and proof-of-concept work for the next generation of our Flex-related products. More info here.

2) In New York we are looking for two Technical Architects to lead the newly forming Manhattan branch of Adobe Consulting. One architect would focus more on our LiveCycle-related implementations while the other would focus on Flex. These are customer-facing jobs in both implementation and sales scenarios, so good people skills is a must on top of your top-notch technical skills. 25-30% travel is expected. The job postings aren’t up yet, if you are interested please mail the recruiter: tiffanys AT adobe DOT com.

8 Responses to Adobe Flex Jobs!

1. Mike Potter says:

We’re also looking for University students in Canada to be an Adobe Ambassador.http://blogs.adobe.com/mikepotter/2006/09/were_looking_fo.htmlMike

2. Andy says:

Hi, I am a Flex programmer. I have 2 years Flex coding experience. Does any company hire me? My pay rate is only 5 USD per hour. My email is cogoing(AT)gmail.com.Thanks,Jackie

3. Andy says:

Hi, I am a Flex programmer. I have 2 years Flex coding experience. Does any company hire me? My pay rate is only 5 USD per hour. My email is cogoing(AT)gmail.com. My website is http://www.exdoo.comThanks,Jackie

4. John says:

In Los Angeles, CA – we are looking for Flash/Flex / J2EE Technical Architect to lead and consult with a Fortune 100 company. You will be engaged and consult on a large scale site re-design. This position will require interaction with various technical and non-technical groups so your people skills will be an asset here. Send your resume to staffing@theportalgrp.com.

5. Alex Crawford says:

I am interested to see if you are interested or know of someone interested in the position below.This position can be very flexible from contract work by telecommute to a perm position and relocation. YOU DECIDE!High $ for the right candidate! Great benefits!This is an exciting company here in Columbus, Ohio and is a place where people want to work! They are on the cutting edge of development and exciting new web design ideas. You will have the opportunity to bring creative and out of the box ideas to the table for some of the hottest companies in the country.Architect job Description:Required Skillsv Knowledge of UML and architecture design tools.v Experience with OO design.v Experience designing and implementing design patterns into Flex applications.v Experience implementing Cairngorm framework (preferred)v Knowledge of Flex UI components as well as design & development of custom Flex components.v Experience integrating media design in Flash into Flex (preferred)v Working with web services and/or Flash Remoting.Job Responsibilitiesv Design and architecture of Enterprise level Flash/Flex applications.v Lead a team of 2-3 developers, working closely with them to communicate architecture and insure proper implementationv Working closely with Art Director and IA to identify potential risks in design and insure implementation adheres to provided creative.v Must be able to work with a services architect in order to create efficient and reliable system architecture.v Must be able to determine specific tasks necessary to implement each structurally significant feature in order to assist with both project planning and estimation.v Must be able to take design and motion concepts and effectively translate them into a working Flex architecture.v Ability to design systems that integrate seamlessly with third party applications and services.v Will be expected to actively participate in code reviews to ensure both code quality and that the architecture is being followed.I look forward to working with you and making the right match.

6. Alex Crawford says:

Contact me @ adcrawford@kforce.com

7. Andy says:

Anyone hire us? We have 30 Adobe Flex/Flash programmers. Our rate is only 7 USD per hour. Our website is http://www.busycode.comMy email is: cogoing@gmail.comThanks,Andy