Flex Behind the Scenes Video

Today at 360Flex I premiered the video Flex: Behind the Scenes. It is a view onto the Flex team like you’ve never seen before. I have now made the video available on YouTube in 2 parts (because it’s 17 mins total). We’re hoping to make it available in higher-res on the onair site sometime in the future, as I think it’s useful to be able to read some of it up close.

If you’re in Atlanta we’ll show the video in its high-def glory again tonight!

24 Responses to Flex Behind the Scenes Video

1. Haha…good stuff Matt! :-)Congrats on the release!

2. Hahaha, hilariously awesome. Thanks for posting this Matt!

3. Matt says:

Oh, and make sure to rate them high 🙂 You never know when I might need to make a quick career change!

4. I love this kind of videos!Thanks for posting..

5. I know one who will not like this video that much after watching how his bug was deferred :)Thanks Matt for sharing this piece of art.

6. Mike Kollen says:

This has to be one of the funniest videos I have seen in a really long time. You did an excellent job on the narration. (In a strangely calming voice) Congratulations to the Flex team on the release. You guys rock!

7. Kyle says:

This video was a classic for sure. The only thing that made it better was seeing the look on Doug McCunes face when he heard mention of the “Panel style” bugs!

8. Andres says:

LOL what a great video!!I think they should stay and you should go now 8-DThanks for sharing, Matt!!

9. Dave says:

I would like to officially apply for the position of B Pink bunny @ Adobe, if a spot should open up 🙂

10. Doug McCune says:

That’s bullshit!

11. Bill Reddy says:

LOL! Great stuff Matt.

12. MCG says:

You mention the cyclone development model. Where can I find more info?

13. Matt says:

Unfortunately I think we actually used that model internal to Macromedia and brought it to Adobe, and I don’t know if there was such a thing really discussed in general development model theory? It seems a cobbling of waterfall and some agile thinking before agile was the buzzword du jour.

14. Hahaha you got MORE private variable? arrrrrrrrrrgh :PNice vid mate!

15. Dmitri Girski says:

Cool video, Matt!PS Please keep Alex happy – we all depend on him 🙂

16. I want to work on the flex team. 2 questions: What DID Doug McCune do and what did Zucherman’s mom do to deserve your thanks?

17. Matt says:

Randy, you’ll need to look at Doug’s blog for more info on him. Zuckerman’s mom keeps us well-stocked in homemade cookies. One could argue that Flex Builder runs on them.

18. Ok, I found Doug’s post and even looked up the bug. Funny stuff! Well not the bug … or the comments. The video segment …

19. Abdul Qabiz says:

Matt,That’s cool. Love the videos and good to see everyone, some old good memories :-)-abdul

20. Brian Deitte says:

So now I’m trying to figure out who from Newton is each of the Golden Girls…If you ever want another perspective on Scrum, Matt, I’d be happy to email about it. I’ve been ScrumMastering for the past year.

21. werbeagentur says:

Great video 🙂 More available? Greetings

22. Awesome !!cheers-jason

23. Marcus Stade says:

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta!

24. Briefbogen says: