Yes, its time once again for new content at the Macromedia Designer and Developer Center. This week brings a lot of new Flash MX Content.
- Creating your First Flash Communication Server Application : Giacomo Guilizzoni
- Creating a Macromedia Flash Component : Jonathan Kaye
- How to create Help files for Custom Components : Gunnay, Williams
- Developer Resource Kit Preview : Using The Stock Services Library : Mike Chambers
- Using Macromedia Flash for the Pocket PC to dial the Pocket PC Phone Edition : Phillip Torrone
- Flash Remoting Live Docs
- Using Macromedia Flash for Multilingual Authoring
- Tip of the Week : Connecting your Macromedia Flash MX forms to ColdFusion
- JD’s Forum : A Step back can let you see where you are going : John Dowdell
- Tips for Deploying Video in Macromedia Flash MX : Tinic Uro
One thing to note, is that we have made the Flash Remoting Documentation available under our livedocs system, which is similar to the PHP documentation at php.net.