We have released a new build of the Flash Player 6 Beta player. It is available for Windows, Mac and Linux platforms, and contains quite a few fixes and addition.
You can find a complete list of fixes in the release notes.
You can find more info as well as download the player here.
Make sure that you report any bugs that you find, and you could win some pretty cool prizes.
In particular, we need the following areas to be tested:
- Shared objects
- Text entry (particularly international text)
- Local files and CD-based content
- Movies using bitmaps, and
- ActionScript intensive movies.
- Windowless Mode
- Runtime Shared Libraries
- ActionScript performance
- Customization of HTTP headers
[via Greg Burch]