We have updated the Macromedia Designer and Developer center with new Flash MX content today. I am particularly excited about this release because we have an entire chapter from Colin Moock’s upcoming ActionScript for Flash MX : The Definitive Guide.
- ActionScript for Flash MX : The Definitive Guide : Chapter 10 : Events and Event Handling
- Creating real-time 3D objects with Macromedia Flash MX dynamic drawing tools
- Flash Extreme : Blueprints and foundations : How to build a Flash application
- Creating a Whiteboard Application with Flash Communication Server
- Logged In : Selling Management on Rich Internet Applications
- JD’s Forum : How Contribute and RIAs both fit into Macromedia MX
- Flash Remoting : Move your desktop software into the browser (FTP Application)
- NoteBoard : Building your first Rich Internet Application
Btw, as usual, if you have suggestions for article topics, or you would like to contribute an article (in English, German, French, Japanese, Koren, or any other language that we have a DesDev version), then just send me an email (email@example.com) with the article topic you have in mind.