Today we announced Macromedia DevNet Subscriptions. There are two levels of DevNet subscriptions: DevNet Professional and DevNet Essentials. DevNet Essentials is a yearlong subscription to the DevNet Resource Kit (formerly Developer Resource Kit) and includes four DRKs a year. DevNet Pro is a software subscription service consisting of Macromedia MX tools, servers, and DevNet Essentials. Both levels include access to a personalized subscriber portal where you can manage your license(s) and download the latest software, servers, DRKs, and upgrades based on your subscription level.
We have a ton of resource and information on DevNet Subscriptions:
DevNet Product Page
- DevNet Subscriptions Product Page
- What is DevNet Subscriptions
- Top 10 Reasons to Subscribe
- Products included in DevNet Pro.
- Interactive Tour
- Preorder DevNet Subscriptions (Pro and Essentials)
DevNet (formerly DesDev) Center
- DevNet for Developers : Mike Chambers
- Logged In : Now Announcing : Macromedia DevNet Subscriptions, Studio MX Plus and FreeHand MX
- Full Screen Shot of DevNet Subscription Portal (very big)
I really think this is an awesome service (you can read my article about it here), which will save time, hassle and money.