FlashForward / Strong Bad

Well, every FlashForward, I always find new Flash stuff that I didn’t know about. This FlashForward, everyone seems to be watching Strong Bad. I’m not sure how to describe this, but it is hilarious!

You can check it out here.

14 Responses to FlashForward / Strong Bad

1. Jason says:

I went to the like for Strong Bad and this was the complete source:Denny’s MenuI have flash player 6 installed, how come I’m not seeing anything “Flash”-like?

2. Jason says:

Well, I guess the HTML code got rendered in my last post. Anyways, I just saw a blank page with a page titled “Denny’s Menu”. Is this blank page what I’m supposed to see?

3. pope says:

Umm, diffrent in a good way 🙂

4. student020 says:

Yeah, Strong Bad is one of the funniest things I’ve seen on the internet in a long time.

5. Jason Key says:

I think I am in love .. that is truely brilliant. Thank you for this one!

6. Yeah, we have been watching this for a long, long time. This has been around since flash 3 days. I highly recommend you watch the rest of the website’s movies too, especially the Halloween episodes, and all the full length features. Lots of easter eggs are hidden in the site too. These guys started animating in Mario Paint of the bygone SNES days of console gaming.

7. Sean Voisen says:

When Colin Moock opened up with Strong Bad, I didn’t know what was going on. Never seen it before – but it was hilarious.

8. Daniel Dura says:

Make sure and watch all 60 or so of them 🙂 Me and Josh just sat and watched all of them one day….they are classic!!!

9. ac` says:

That is absolutely brilliant. Gotta be one of the funniest thinhs I’ve seen on the net.

10. Jason says:

Seriously funny. Our class here at Sheridan (Interactive Multimedia) has been watching him religiously all year. When we’re not working, of course.

11. Jason says:

Am I missing something? I can’t see anything when I click on the link from Strong Bad.

12. andy makely says:

Yeah, we’ve been enjoying Strong Bad & Homestar for a while now. Someone needs to give those guys a network TV show.Great stuff that shows how creativity and good writing is always cooler than massive techno graphics and yet another navigation menu you can’t figure out how to use.–andy makely

13. Amberly.B says:

i have all ways loved strong bad and i think its grate that you have the link on here so other ppl can see the wonders of when he checks his E-Mail!!!

14. Tape Legs says:

Dear Crapfaces,All you guys seem to adore Strong Bad, but you spit on his image with your poor spelling and grammar. Have you learned nothing from his enlightening programs. Tire is so much more literate than any one of you, it is astounding.