Flash UI Component Set 5 Documentation on-line

Just a quick reminder that the HTML documentation for the Flash UI Component set 5 from DevNet Resource Kit Volume 3 is available on-line.

Flash UI Component Set 5 includes the following components:

• Accordion Pane
  • Week View
  • Tab View
  • Slider
  • TextField

The complete documentation includes:

• Reference Panel Documentation
  • HTML documentation
  • PDF Documentation
  • 66 Sample Files, demonstrating virtually every API

You can view the documentation here.

You can find more info about DRK 3 here.

14 Responses to Flash UI Component Set 5 Documentation on-line

1. Brian Rogers says:

Do you know why you have to wait for UPS to deliver an online subscription? On the MM website, it says you will receive an email with your activation code (http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/subscriptions/resources/activating.html), but unfortunately according to Customer Support, that’s wrong. I’m waiting… waiting… waiting for UPS to deliver my activation code….arghhh,-Brianbtw, yes, this is a pointless post, but I had to blow off some steam. Please correct your online instructions for future subscribers….

2. Daniel Dura says:

Mike,Quick question, maybe you will know this. Was this documentation generated dynamically using a JavaDoc (FlashDoc) type tool?

3. mike chambers says:

No. We have templates and then I basically wrote all of the docs page by page.It was as fun as it sounds…mike chambersmesh@macromedia.com

4. Let me place one big vote for PDF docs. I dont’ know why, but I like them better.For one thing, you can search them.Thanks,Phillip

5. Brian Rogers says:

I agree with the PDF thing. I like to put my reference docs on my Pocket PC for easy reference. ;-)They also seem easier to print in PDF format.also, please excuse my rant above. I’m just soooo excited about the new components, i just can’t wait….thanks,-Brian

6. jeff says:

We’ve been wondering here, Mike, where the example file calendarText.cfm is located in the vol 3 download. Can you help?Has anyone developed a task/event calendar using the advanced calendar component and the DFA?Thanks.

7. jeff says:

sorry… calendarTest.cfm is the filename and it doesn’t show-up on a search or in any of the zips. Thank you.

8. If you looking for the missing calendarTest.cfm file, you can find it here:http://www.markme.com/cantrell/archives/002410.cfmChristian

9. MS says:

I liked it better when components WERE FREE!

10. Paolo Bernardini says:

is there a way to embed fonts in the textfield component?also I have notice that a lot of these DRK component ( especially the DataGrid) generate StyleFormat conflict. For Example the push botton used with the datagrid doesn’t show the font that I apply to the FStyleFormat but a small _serif font. Another example is the AdvancedMessageBox that has the same FStyleFormat problem of the push button, but also if the message is too long it will go out of the messageBox window without a scrollbar

11. Max says:

Very useful information indeed . Thanks

12. Max says:

13. Andrew says:

Good forum check this out

14. the camel says:

any updates to the slider control for 2004 avaiable?