I am Back (Finally)

I am sorry (yet again) for the lack of updates the past couple of weeks. I have been in the process of moving from the east coast to the west coast. I am happy to say that I am finally here (after many trials and tribulations), and will be posting more often.

15 Responses to I am Back (Finally)

1. Welcome back; and now you’ve got that song stuck in my head…Welcome back, your dreams were your ticket outWelcome back, to that same old place that you laughed aboutWelcome back, welcome back, welcome back

2. cody says:

welcome to the bay area…hope to catch you around…

3. Hey Mike, Best of luck to you and your family on getting settled and into the swing of things out west. 🙂 Congrats!

4. Steve Windom says:

Mike,We definitely missed your blog! One of my first stops in the morning. What a challenge moving from coast to coast. Hope it went smoothly. Now tell us EVERYTHING about FMXMMIV (Flash MX 2004) including the exact day it will be released 😉

5. aral says:

Hope the move went well Mike! Glad to see you made it 🙂

6. darron says:

Glad to have you back Mike! Was the video game system the first thing you unpacked? 🙂

7. I see Daine has spammed your blog too…Welcome to the Left Coast! 🙂

8. alexi says:

I am looking for Serial numbers of all of mx macromedia… dreamweaver, fireworks, flash.. see u..

9. pete says:

is this guy a joker or what ?

10. Peter says:

Welcome back Mike, now get cracking on those posts … you’ve got a lot to catch up on :pEnjoy your new west coast home!

11. Damon says:

Welcome back Mike. Make sure you get registered so you can vote for Arnold in October ;-).So when’s the Big day for devnet subs to get “updated” 🙂

12. Erik Bianchi says:

Hope the move went well. Did the same thing myself about a year ago from San Diego to Atlanta.Hopefully you’ll have sometime for Star Wars Galaxies now =).

13. Damon says:

Well I got my answer this afternoon 😉 Yippee and installed.. now off to play

14. kitchen says:

Hey Mike, Best of luck to you and your family on getting settled in. You were missed!

15. Clare says:

I’m using the trial versions of Flash MX and DreamWeaver MX for some online courses I’m taking. The problem is that both trial versions will expire before the courses are completed. Can anyone help me out with some serial numbers so I can continue use?Thanks for anyone’s help out there.