MAX Conference Central Application

We have released a new Central application for the MAX conference. The app includes resources about the conference, including session information and descriptions, an interactive map of the venue, news and award info. You can also set it up to notify you when your sessions are about to begin.

Here is a screen shot of the application:small_max_scrn.jpgYou can install the application from here.

13 Responses to MAX Conference Central Application

1. Neat!!!!There is one problem however, the app locks up if max2003>preferences is clicked.

2. Bill Perry says:

Very nice! Much better than a typical HTML based conference guide. Kudos to the developers who created the app.It will be interesting to see how it updates during the conference next week.Only one down side, as Viswanath mentioned the app does lock up when choosing max2003>preferences.

3. mike chambers says:

Yeah. The preferences issue is actually a bug with the Central beta. It has been fixed in internal builds.Sorry for the hassle…mike chambersmesh@macromedia.com

4. Jan says:

Very nice application. Apple is missing from the sponsors list, but is listed as a gold sponsor on the conference web page.

5. I keep getting notices saying there are new news events, but when it takes me to the news section of the app it says, “There is no news at this time.” Besides that, and the preferences thing, it seems like a really nice app. Cheers to Eric!

6. Patrick says:

I’m having an issue where it says my next session alert is THURSDAY, but I have sessions on Wednesday. I’m thinking it could be the order in which I added the sessions, cause I added all my Central sessions first, then I went back and added all my other sessions. Anyone having a similar problem? Anything I can do about it?

7. Talking Heads boxset was released today.I reckon the Internet was inspred by them and you should all buy it .

8. patrick says:

I can’t seem to be able to install the Central Dev Chat app… I was having issues with it earlier, where it wasn’t connecting, and I decided to uninstall and re-install Central. And now, I can’t even install the app. Its saying there is an invalid product ID I think.

9. Jeff says:

Several of us have gotten the same error that Patrick mentioned above when trying to install the Central Dev Chat app. Anyone figure this one out yet?

10. Telerin says:

I’ve been having the problem lately of the Dev Chat taking a REALLY long time to log on? Is this a common problem?

11. martina says:

is an xml file from the MAX Conference avaible?