I have released a new version of the Central developer chat. It is still a “beta” version, but I think you can see we have made a lot of progress.
Lots of new stuff in this version, including:
- Connections moved to Agent (don’t disconnect when you change apps)
- User Profile support
- User Profile Pod
- New UI and Look (thanks to Andrew Borovsky)
- Support for Blast (works with Blog Reader)
- Close button bug is gone!
- Lots of small tweaks and enhancements
You can install the new version by clicking on the Install Badge on the right of the page.
If you had and older version of the chat installed, you will need to uninstall that version, and then install this one.
Sorry for the upgrade hassles. This is because we released it really early before the final product id’s were ready. We now have the final product id, which means that you have to install from scratch. However, future updates will be seamless.
If you have any comments, questions or suggestions, or find any bugs, then post them in the comments.