I am going to be doing a quick mini-speaking tour of Northern Europe starting next week. I will be speaking at a number of user group meetings as well as the FlashForum conference in Dusseldorf, Germany.
I will be talking about Macromedia’s roadmap and vision for the Flash Platform and ecosystem. Who knows, maybe I will be able to give some sneak peaks of a few things?
Here are the dates and info:
- May 19 – Amsterdam Macromedia User Group (Amsterdam)
- May 20 – London Macromedia User Group (London)
- May 21 – UK Rich Internet Applications Macromedia User Group (Edinburgh, Scotland)
- May 22 – Danish Macromedia User Group (Herlev, Denmark (just outside of Copenhagen))
- May 24 and 25 – FlashForum Conference (Dusseldorf, Germany)
If you are in the area, make sure to come to the meetings. I would love to meet up, and the meetings are shaping up to be pretty impressive (I am not the only speaker at the meetings, check the links for more details).
Btw, thanks to Edward Sullivan of the Macromedia User Groups team, as well as all of the user group managers who helped put this together on short notice.