I have just posted a new version of the Macromedia News Extension for FireFox and ThunderBird. The latest version is version 0.9.6 and includes a number of changes, including:
- Added Support for Thunderbird
- Added ability to have clicked items translated into a specific language.
- Fixed a number of bugs that would occur when data could not be loaded
However, I think that the coolest new feature is that the extension has been localized into 5 new languages! Here are the supported languages and the people who did the localization.
- German (de-DE) (Localized by Mario Klingemann)
- Portuguese (pr-BR) (Localized by Zeh Fernando)
- Italian (it-IT) (Localized by Alessandro Crugnola)
- French (fr-FR) (Localized by FrédéricSaunier)
- Spanish (es-AR)(Localized by Oscar Trelles)
There are already additional languages being worked on, and they will be added in the next release.
You can find complete information, as well as download and install the new version from here.