Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I have been traveling a lot (Korea Max, and now in Europe), as well as focusing on an internal Apollo release. I wanted to make up for the lack of posts though by giving everyone an update on what is going on with Apollo.
As I mentioned above, we just had another internal Apollo release. This release, named M2, is our third internal release and includes a number of new features including:
- HTML Support within Flash content (woot!)
- Updated File System API (with both Synchronous and Asynchronous APIs)
- Initial implementation of express install from the web browser
- Updates to the Windowing API (although we don’t have multiple window support yet)
- Initial Flex Framework support of Apollo (i.e. HTML control, ApolloApplication component).
- lots more