Announcing Apollo Camp San Francisco

The Apollo team is hosting a mini Apollo conference named Apollo Camp. Apollo Camp is a one night, single track conference hosted by Adobe covering everything developers need to know about getting started with building Apollo applications using Flex.

Who : Anyone interested in using Flex to build Apollo Applications

What : Apollo Camp – one night mini conference for Flash and Flex developers interested in getting started with Apollo

When : March 16th, 2007. 5 PM PST – 11:30 PM PST

Where : Adobe San Francisco Office. 601 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 94103

You can find the latest agenda and other information on the event page. It is shaping up to be a pretty cool event.

The event is free, but registration is limited to the first 300 people.

Btw, everyone attending will get a copy of the Flex / Apollo Pocket Guide published by O’Reilly that we have been working on.

12 Responses to Announcing Apollo Camp San Francisco

1. Chris Davis says:

Anyone have any hotel recommendations?thanks

2. John says:

sounds freakin cool!

3. Doug McCune says:

Mike, are you suggesting what I think you’re suggesting in the description of this event?You mention what to bring : Yourself, Laptop, any Flex apps you might want to get running within Apollo.And then the description of “Building your first Apollo app” session says: Please bring your laptop so that you can follow along with the session.So…. does this imply that we’ll be able to follow along building an Apollo app on our own laptops? Public beta by March 16? If not, please don’t tease us so much 🙂

4. mike chambers says:

>Anyone have any hotel recommendations?I will update the page within info on Hotels later today. Im trying to finalize on a discount for the event.mike chambersmesh@adobe.com

5. Alfio Raymond says:

Any chance there might be other apollo camps for the east coast?

6. mike chambers says:

>Any chance there might be other apollo camps for the east coast?Well, we dont have ay planned right now, but you are not the first to ask.I think we will first wait and see how the first Apollo Camp goes.mike chambersmesh@adobe.com

7. Savvas says:

DEAR GOD..THE HOTEST EVENT IN HISTORY!MACROMEDIA’S BUILDING!WHY?WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE SO FAR AWAY?

8. Steven So says:

Oh, I wish I lived anywhere near there. I’ll check all of my options before I give up and just wait for the book to come out. Even if I don’t make it I love that your doing it.

9. JBOY says:

Any chance of a breeze or a video on the camp meeting, for people outside the US (like myself :/ )

10. barry.b says:

any thoughts on ppl outside the U.S trying to get into this Apollo “action”?are these sessions going to be breezo’d or perhaps recorded for later?

11. Lock Woodphil says:

I need 2 spots to this event and will PayPal $50 each. Anyone who made it in and wants to sell, email me, please.

12. Savvas says:

Hello Mike.I have register for the Apollo Camp but i won’t make it.I need a lot of papers in order to get into the US (new ID, passport, visa etc ) and i can’t take the risk to buy the tickets, book the hotel etc without being sure that i can have all of these stuff on time..This is very sad because i planned to spend a lot of money in order to see Apollo, the “core” Macromedia building and of course all of you.Anyway i hope that a lucky guy will register this ticket and will enjoy all of this party.Please inform me if i have to do anything else in order to cancel my ticket.Thanks for everything.