There are many training and support resources available to our customers at our website. Below, I desscribe some of these and include links that are most relevant for users of Acrobat Standard, Pro and Acrobat 3D…
The first place to looks is In the support section which can be found here: On this page you will be able to:
- Search the knowledgebase for specific information on product use
- Navigate to product specific support pages
- Connect to other people using Adobe products via forums, user groups and RSS feeds
- Learn about Adobe Support Plans
- Obtain information about non-technical customer support issues like downloading
and installing software.
There are some other areas off the main support page that may be worth highlighting and include: Help Resource Center http://www.adobe.com/support/documentation/ This area provides online access to all Adobe product documentation Developer Center http://www.adobe.com/devnet/ This is a portal where developers can learn how to customize and extend the features of Adobe products and services including access to SDKs, code samples, and training resources.