Today, the SpeedGrade CS6 (6.0.2) update was released. As always, we want to thank you for your feedback. Building great software is a team effort.
If Adobe Application Manager hasn’t already told you about this, go ahead and check for new updates by choosing Help > Updates. The best way to check for updates is by closing all Adobe applications other than Adobe Bridge, and choosing Help > Updates in Adobe Bridge; this ensures that all processes related to Adobe video applications have been quit and can be updated safely.
For information about updates for other Adobe professional video applications, see this page.
If you have questions or difficulties with this update, come to the SpeedGrade forum where there are lots of people ready to help.
bugs fixed in this update
- Fixed: when the application lost focus, fullscreen mode could exit, causing problems for multi-monitor setups.
- Fixed: in rare instances, renders for grading transitions did not match what was displayed on-screen
- Fixed: rendering some stereoscopic modes caused render error 0×02
- Fixed: browsing unsupported camera RAW files could result in an abnormal application exit
- Fixed: time codes from certain CinemaDNG frames were not available
- Fixed: on Mac keyboards with number pad, the number pad’s Enter key was not registered by the application
- Fixed: executing the consolidate reels function crashed the application when solid color clips where contained in the timeline
- Fixed: tracking a single frame clip caused the application to crash
- Fixed: the frame mirror checkboxes reflected the state of the frame before the current frame instead of the current frame
- Fixed: switching a stereoscopic timeline to mono could crash the application in some instances