Upcoming: SpeedGrade webinar for editors

Please join us for SpeedGrade for Aspiring Colorists, a special webinar on August 16, starting at 10:00 am PST.

If you are an editor, and you want to learn about color grading, this course if for you. The session will start with a review of the color tools in  Adobe Premiere Pro and then move on to provide a primer in the powerful color correction and look design capabilities of Adobe SpeedGrade CS6.

Presenter Jeff August is an award-winning director, editor and colorist with more than 20 years’ experience in the industry. Jeff is an expert Adobe Premiere Pro and SpeedGrade user, and has relied on these applications in production work at Jump Studios, his Calgary-based facility, since 2006. He is the recipient of numerous industry accolades, including three Emmy® Awards, three Broadcast Design Awards, eight Telly’s, and many others. Jeff is also a partner in LookLabs, a company which develops and markets SpeedLooks, cinematic LUTs designed for use with SpeedGrade.

Sign-up is free, but space is limited so don’t dawdle!

SpeedGrade for Aspiring Colorists with Jeff August
Thursday, August 16, 2012 at 10:00am Pacific Time

23 Responses to Upcoming: SpeedGrade webinar for editors

1. Let me in please. Thanks.

2. martin watkin says:

SpeedGrade for Aspiring Colorists with Jeff August
    Thursday, August 16, 2012 at 10:00am Pacific Time
    I’m a new editor switching from fcp x to cs6

3. I’d love to learn some more colour grading techniques!

4. I am a young cinematographer/editor that loves color grading and wants to learn more about SpeedGrade!

5. valerialaura says:

I’m interested in participating.
    thanks!

6. Drew Martin says:

This is one area I’ve not spent time/focus on and with so much other work to contend with, I could really use a “how to use these tools you already own” walkthrough … awesome!

• Eric Philpott says:

We’re adding new material all the time. Keep watching this space for more info!

Eric

7. This would be ideal, since I always wanted to learn about coloring proffessionaly. A huge addition to the hobby that pretty much defines my life now.

8. Tim Vechik says:

Really looking forward to this; I’m brand new to Premiere, and although I can cut a film, color correction and creating looks is a tool I desperately need. Thanks Adobe!

• Eric Philpott says:

Keep playing with SpeedGrade. Color grading and look design are not as difficult as they seem at first!

9. Looking forward to it!

10. Doug Luberts says:

Can’t make the online time due to a meeting…Hoping this will be made available on YouTube?

Thanks.

11. Andy says:

Love You Adobe

12. Trevor says:

Hey Don’t know why I was not able to log on.
    And I have been informed that the webinar will come on this page can you let me know when.

trevor

• Eric Philpott says:

We’ll have a recording of the August 16 SpeedGrade webinar available soon. Watch this blog for details.

Eric