Today, the Adobe SpeedGrade CC (7.0.1) update was released.
If you are checking for updates in the Creative Cloud desktop application, and the updates don’t appear, restarting the application can force it to check for recent updates. In general, updates will appear in the Creative Cloud desktop application within 24 hours of being made available.
If you have difficulty with this update, please bring questions and issues to the SpeedGrade forum. Don’t ask questions in the comments on this blog post, which fewer people will see.
SpeedGrade CC (7.0.1) Release Notes
- Mercury Transmit support added support for Bluefish video I/O cards
- Mercury Transmit support added for Matrox video I/O cards
- Added support for 48KHz audio output
- Snapshot file tree view can now be collapsed for easier navigation
- New UI animations for bottom third panel
- 2Up/3Up function has been optimized for a simpler workflow based strictly on clips (not grading layers).
- Disabled (unnecessary) grading panel animation for Cinemode (image-only) view
- Waveform scope performance
- Mercury Transmit playback performance on Mac OS
- Preference settings for monitor background color slider has been moved from Playback settings to Environment settings
- Added option to keep sending to Mercury Transmit if SpeedGrade loses focus to ensure video output is not interrupted.
- Issue where breadcrumb navigation bar was truncated in certain circumstances
- UI would freeze when user invoked media content menu and while application settings were open
- UI bug in the Render tab has been fixed
- External LUT’s could not be loaded on Mac OS
- SpeedGrade would crash when deleting an empty Timeline (Mac OS)
- SpeedGrade crashed in specific undo scenario when clicking on a Look (Mac OS)
- Crash on startup on Chinese, Japanese, or Russian Windows OS has been fixed
- SpeedGrade occasionally crashed when “swap eye” option was enabled in render settings (applies to stereoscopic content)
- SpeedGrade would crash when converting a stereoscopic timeline to mono if the analysis tools (scopes) were open
- Crashes when analysis tools (scopes) were enabled in stereoscopic projects
- Scaling issue in Luma Waveform has been repaired
- SpeedGrade Save As dialog has now been localized for German, French, Italian, and Spanish language installations on Mac OS
- List/Thumbnail icons now highlight in the correct color for HiDPI displays on Mac OS
- UI truncation bug where Annotation textbox overlapped analysis tools (scopes)
- Crashes that occurred when clicking on Other button in render settings if the format preset was empty (German, French, Italian and Spanish versions)
- Crashes in Render dialog when output dropdown had empty entry selected.
- Issue with TIFF render settings has been repaired
- When widgets for clip and frames were shown in the view, only one widget could be adjusted
- UI issue with annotations widget
- Issue with side-by-side display mode for stereoscopic enabled Timeline
- NVIDIA SDI and Blackmagic video I/O cards are not currently supported for Mercury Transmit