Today, the Adobe SpeedGrade CC (7.1) update was released. This new version includes Direct Link integration with Adobe Premiere Pro CC (7.1).
If you are checking for updates in the Creative Cloud desktop application, and the updates don’t appear, restarting the application can force it to check for recent updates. In general, updates will appear in the Creative Cloud desktop application within 24 hours of being made available.
If you have difficulty with this update, please bring questions and issues to the SpeedGrade forum. Don’t ask questions in the comments on this blog post, which fewer people will see.
- Direct Link integration with Adobe Premiere Pro for smooth round tripping between editing and grading
- New Adobe Premiere Pro timeline for projects opened via Direct Link
- Support for multiple masks within a single .look (grading layer stack) for faster workflows and easier copying of complex looks.
- Linked mask layers within grading layer stack for greater control and precision
- Support for all file formats supported in Premiere Pro via Direct Link workflow (see Known Issues below for formats currently not supported)
- New welcome screen provides option to open an existing Premiere Pro project or start a native SpeedGrade project
- Selected SpeedLooks now included with SpeedGrade. These include camera patches for matching various high end cameras create a common starting point for grading and SpeedLooks for adding a cinematic look. Continue reading…