Here’s an interesting fact for you: SpeedGrade was first introduced in 2003. That’s right: SpeedGrade is now ten years young this year! To mark the occasion, we are holding a special event at the ARRI theater in Munich on November 21. If you are based in, or near Munich Germany, or if you happen to be in the area next week Thursday, please join us!
Please note: most of the presentations will be in German. However, if any English-only speakers make the trek to Munich, you can sit next to me and I will do my best to give you a running translation of the presentations. In any case, we will be posting interviews with presenters and other stories about the history of SpeedGrade soon after this event.
Here is the program:
10 Jahre SpeedGrade
Modern Filmmaking and Adobe Creative Cloud
November 21, 2013 – 12:00 – 4:30 pm
ARRI Kino Türkenstraße 91, 80799 München
Please join us on this special occasion to celebrate 10 years of SpeedGrade and the future of digital filmmaking workflows for film and TV with Adobe Creative Cloud! Meet the whole SpeedGrade team and chat with filmmakers from Germany and the UK about their Creative Cloud workflows.
12:00 registration, demo stations and light refreshments
1:00 program begins
* Keynote address: Lin Kayser, inventor of SpeedGrade and Director of Engineering, Adobe Creative Cloud
* Educational shorts: Color, cameras, and workflows presented by ARRI technology experts
3:00 SpeedGrade & Filmmakers
* Will Reed, London, presents his innovative workflow and shares his work created with “fewer people and more control”
* Thomas Bergman, Stuttgart shows how his company, Silbersalz creates luxury brand commercials with SpeedGrade and Creative Cloud
* Tom Fährmann, Munich – Live grading session with leading German cinematographer and Patrick Palmer, SpeedGrade Product Manager