I have to admit I am really excited about MAX this year. We have been able to secure dedicated enterprise rooms with and a track with some awesome sessions. And I am not just talking about my sessions 🙂
The MAX 2009 site is now live. Under the “Session and Speakers” section, you will find a LiveCycle@MAX bundle option. For those of you that are new to LiveCycle ES or need a refresher, I strongly recommend this bundle. It include a 1.5 day preconference lab titled LiveCycle ES: Building Rich Engaging Applications. In this lab, you will gain a baseline level knowledge of everything from the Adobe Flash Platform to LiveCycle ES Server technologies. Having worked on some of the content in this session, I can assure you that it’s a very solid base that will enable you to get the most out of the high quality sessions during the event.
The LiveCycle@MAX bundle pass includes:
- 1.5 days LiveCycle ES: Building Rich Engaging Applications preconference lab
- A full conference pass which allows access to all:
- MAX 2009 sessions and labs on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (October 5-7)
- MAX keynotes, evening events, the MAX Store and all activities within the Community Pavilion
- MAX-provided meals and breaks
We really have some valuable and mind blowing content to share this year at MAX… DON’T MISS IT!