Adobe’s Extensible Metadata Platform (XMP) is a labeling technology that allows you to embed data about a file, known as metadata, into the file itself. if you are using this as part of your technology solution, you might want to consider listing your product on the XMP Partners page.
In order to add your company to the Partners page we will need the following information:
- Name of your company
- A brief company description (75 words or less)
- How you are using the XMP technology in your products (75 words or less)
- Your website url that can be linked to Adobe.com
- A quote on the value that XMP brings to your business (optional – 75 words or less)
- Your company logo for posting to Adobe.com (Note: Permission to use your logo will need to be confirmed by executing the attached Adobe Systems Nonexclusive License Agreement.
Send this material to Gunar Penikis at Adobe .Additionally, it would be very beneficial for our relationship if you can include the XMP logo on your website with the tag line “Adding intelligence to media”. If you are interested, please review this set of guidelines, then fill out and return this form to Gunar Penikis.The XMP developer kit can be found here