Your ASN account provides support to your entire company. If you would like to add additional developers to your company account so that they can submit cases directly – instead of bothering you – here’s how.
Adding additional developers to your corporate account is done through your ASN login.
- Log in at https://partners.adobe.com/asn/main.do
- Click on the “update profile” link in the upper right of the screen. View image. This should produce a dialog titled “Partners and Developers” with two buttons – “User Profile” and “Companies/locations/partnerships”
- Click on “Companies/locations/partnerships”. This produces a dialog showing your company, location, support cases, and a list of partnerships.
- Click on your “Premium ASN Developer” or “Basic ASN Developer” account. Now you are looking at a dialog that lists your partnership contacts. On the top are four buttons – “Partnership”, “contacts”, “Products & Services”, and “Profile”. Click on Contacts.
- You now see a list of contacts. You can delete contacts, or add a new contact by clicking on “Add” located just below the four buttons.
You might want to have them review the other postings in this blog regarding how to submit a support case.Keep in mind that you are still listed as the primary account. Only the primary account can download debug projects or other controlled files.