2010 Pre-launch Developer Briefing and Training:
Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign and InDesign Server Product and SDK.
(This is an NDA event for Developers, Partners and Consultants, A Non-Disclosure agreement needs to be signed)
The Adobe InDesign Products SDK (Software Development Kit) includes libraries, sample code, tools, and documentation for writing C++ based plug-ins, Script or JAVA based Solutions for InDesign, InCopy or InDesign Server. The Next major upgrade of the InDesign product family release contains many new features and strategic enhancements designed specifically for developers and partners.
When Adobe launches new versions and updates of our codebase, there will always be certain areas that influence the effort for developers porting existing solutions. The scope of this effort is different for different partners based on the level of integration. Porting also gives you the opportunity to change or enhance the quality of your products.
Adobe invites you to a free briefing to help you get a better understanding of what’s’ new in the upcoming InDesign/InDesign Server and the SDK. We will focusing on new content, enhancements, changes and porting. We will also share information about the new Creative Suite SDK Project.
Many Solution partners expressed a wish to develop their business offerings and target Enterprise Companies, therefore we will this year introduce Adobe® LiveCycle® Enterprise Suite integration as a topic on the agenda.
Your hosts and presenters for the briefing will be Roger Risdal, Sr. Partner Product Manager, InDesign Products, Adobe Systems together with engineering from Developer Technologies at Adobe. Ferdinand Schwörer from movemen GmbH, one of the leading Adobe technology consultant and developer training company is presenting as well as LiveCycle System Engineers from the Enterprise team at Adobe Systems.
- Welcome & Introduction.
- InDesign and InDesign Server, New features overview.
- LiveCycle ES overview + InDesign Server Solution accelerators.
- Creative Suite Wide CS-SDK Project.
- InDesign SDK Changes – Part 1.
- Porting strategies & recipes – Part 1.
- InDesign SDK Changes – Part 2.
- Porting strategies & recipes- Part 2.
- Open discussion, QA session.
For dates, locations, detailed agenda and to sign up for the event, please visit: http://www.adobe.se/briefing
The numbers of seats is limited. Free of charge, (Attendees needs to pay for their own travel and hotel)
This full day briefing/Training will take place at following locations:
- Munich, Germany: Wednesday 27th January
- London, UK Monday: 1st February
- Amsterdam, Netherlands: Tuesday 2nd February
- Raanana, Israel: Tuesday 9th February
- Milano, Italy: Friday 12th February
- New York, USA: Thursday 18th February
- Copenhagen, Denmark: Friday 26th February