The Mac version of AAMEE is now Golden Master. It is available at the same link as below. The primary change between the Preview version from last month and the release version now is that there need be nobody logged into the target system in order to deploy via ARD. This particular fix is something that many, many users have requested. Our hope is that it makes AAMEE much more useful for our Mac-based customers.
Update: It seems the DevNet servers are now linking back to a the previous build. Will get this fixed ASAP and update here. –e
Update: We’re back up and good to download. –e
- No public Twitter messages.
- William Boswell on Removing Deactivation Limit
- sebus on Enterprise in-house update hosting for CS5
- sebus on AAMEE 2.0 and AUSST 2.0 Live!
- Karl Gibson on Somebody new brings you something new- Introducing the Creative Cloud Packager
- Peter Ghobrial on Somebody new brings you something new- Introducing the Creative Cloud Packager