- A Logging API, that can be used stand-alone, or be hooked up to an existing logging framework.
- New HTML Bridging classes that make it possible for HTML to participate in compositions of media elements.
- VAST and MAST Support enable standards based advertising using the framework’s plug-in architecture.
- Regions enable media elements to appear in pre-defined areas of a player application.
- Concurrent Streams Support has been added to the dynamic streaming feature.
We’ve extended our main sample app
to reflect the newly added features, but you’ll find individual samples for most of the features in the source repository too.