Justin Everett-Church (Sr. Product Manager for Adobe Flash Player), posted an excellent FAQ for Peer to Peer communication in the Flash Player 10 beta, “Peer to Peer (P2P) in Flash Player 10 beta”.
Head on over and find out the answers to the following:
- Does Flash Player 10 beta support Peer to Peer (P2P) communication?
- How will I make a P2P connection through Flash Player 10 beta?
- What can I send through the P2P connection?
- How does the peer connection work?
- Can I choose between UDP and TCP?
- Will RTMFP enable massive file-sharing applications through Flash Player 10 beta?
- Can I get started with RTMFP now?