Behold! A list of blog posts from the various Flex SDK, and Flex Builder blogs that I’ve been reading over the past week (or so):
- Ted On Flex (Ted Patrick): Feed Me – Feeds.adobe.com Launches
- FLEXing My Muscle (Raghu Rao): MXN aka Adobe Feeds and other News!
- Ted On Flex (Ted Patrick): Flex 4 – Enhanced States
- Rob Adams’s User Eccentric: A Pattern Library for Information Design
- FLEXing My Muscle (Raghu Rao): Are you a Flex Developer? Want to work for Adobe in Bangalore?
- James Ward – RIA Cowboy: Rich-Client Misconceptions & Adobe’s Open Screen Project
- Ted On Flex (Ted Patrick): Next Dreamweaver – A killer app for HTML/JS/AJAX
- david zuckerman/adobe: Can you spot the new Flex Builder 4 features?
- getting and setting — Scott Evans: accessor methods, actionscript, and you*
- Tom Jordahl’s musings: New blog on FlexBuilder 4 features
- Codedependent (Chet Haase): Properties: A Matter of Privacy
- much ado about something (Narciso (nj) Jaramillo): Snackr, an RSS ticker built using AIR and Flex, Snackr is everywhere!
- Rob Adams’s User Eccentric: Snackr: Don’t Read Blogs, Snack On Them!
- Buntel Blog (Tim Buntel): Profiler Improvements
- Pearls of Flex (Sreenivas Ramaswamy): Fixing itemRenderer memory leak in AdvancedDataGrid on columns change
- Adobe Flex Developer Center (Christophe Coenraets): Collaborative data entry with Flex and BlazeDS
- Adobe Flex Developer Center (Sunil Bannur): Flex data visualization
- Adobe Flex Developer Center (Serge Jespers): Using Flash media components to play video in Flex projects
Plus, here are a few interesting posts from the Flash Player from the past week:
- Justin’s Flash Blog (Justin Everett-Church): Flash Player 10 beta (“Astro”) goes public
- kaourantin.net (Tinic Uro): Adobe Is Making Some Noise Part 1, Adobe Is Making Some Noise Part 2, and Adobe Is Making Some Noise Part 3
- Penguin.SWF (Mike Melanson): Astro Beta
- senocular.com (Trevor McCauley): Flash Player 10 Astro Beta: TEST TEST TEST
* – Scott Evans (www.gettingandsetting.com) is a new lead developer on the Adobe Flex Builder team.