Ah, seems like just yesterday I posted This Week’s Top Posts (5/15). Here we are, 24 hours later and there have been several excellent posts by the fine folks on the Flex, Flex Builder, and Flash Player teams. So, if you’re looking for some good weekend reading, here you go:
- James Ward – RIA Cowboy: Where is 64-bit Linux support for Flash Player?
- Flex Team blog: Flex Cookbook – new book & updated site
- Flex Butterflies and Bugs (Joan Lafferty): Why don’t my deprecated styles work in Flex 3
- much ado about something (Narciso (nj) Jaramillo): Snackr on twitter; new test version for non-Western languages and Snackr v0.33 released!
Not to be outdone, the Flash Player team blogged the following in the past twenty-four hours:
- senocular.com (Trevor McCauley): Flash Player 10: New Drawing API Features Explained
- Francis Cheng: ECMAScript 4 Object Initializers and Type Annotations
- Justin’s Flash Blog (Justin Everett-Church): RTMFP in Flash Player 10 beta
- kaourantin.net (Tinic Uro): What does GPU acceleration mean?
Today’s bonus link comes to us from Clement Wong, former compiler engineering lead on the Flex SDK team:
- Stop Coding! (Clement Wong): The Flex Compiler API… RPC Style!