Continuing the trend started from Monday’s post, “Today in Open Source Flex SDK Commits (6/15)”, here are a few of the more interesting API changes in the Flex 4 SDK from Tuesday:
- [svn:fx-trunk] 7879: WindowedApplication/Window P-ARB changes.
- [svn:fx-trunk] 7884: PARB Skin and SkinPart changes.
- [svn:fx-trunk] 7889: First batch of PARB changes to List, ListBase, ItemRenderer and IItemRenderer as documented here: http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/display/flexsdk/Rename+List
- [svn:fx-trunk] 7908: Rename MXMLComponent to DataRenderer.
- [svn:fx-trunk] 7910: P-ARB changes:
For more information on the various PARB renames, see the master list at: http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/display/flexsdk/Rename+List.
Curious about what else is goin’ on in the Wonderful World of Adobe Flex SDK Open Source-ness? Check out the Adobe Open Source Flex SDK Commits forum.