Here are a few of the more interesting API changes in the beta Flex 4 SDK from Wednesday:
- [svn:fx-trunk] 7916: Last of the List PARB changes – selectedItems is now a Vector of Objects and selectedIndices is a Vector of Numbers.
- [svn:fx-trunk] 7918: Round 2 of effects PARB changes.
- [svn:fx-trunk] 7925: PopUpAnchor PARB Changes
- [svn:fx-trunk] 7938: PopUpAnchor PARB Part 2
- [svn:fx-trunk] 7939: Slider PARB Changes
For more information on the various PARB renames, see the master list at: http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/display/flexsdk/Rename+List.
Curious about what else is goin’ on in the Wonderful World of Adobe Flex SDK Open Source-ness? Check out the Adobe Open Source Flex SDK Commits forum.