I posted this on my twitter account last night, but the Adobe MAX 2009 sessions have now been posted on Adobe TV at http://tv.adobe.com/channel/max/max-2009.
I did a quick scan and here’s a list of the Flex/Flash Builder specific looking sessions:
- “Coding with Flash Professional and Builder” — Rebecca Sun
- “Flash Professiona, Flash Catalyst, and Flash Builder: Facts, Features, and (Work)Flows” — Richard Galvan, Ryan Stewart, and Serge Jespers
- “Preview: Flex For Mobile Devices” — Ely Greenfield, and Greg Burch
- “Flash Builder 4 Advanced Tips and Tricks” — Scott Evans
- “The Advantages of Flex” — Jeff Tapper
- “What’s New in Flash Builder 4” — Tim Buntel
- “Effects in Flex 4” — Chet Haase
- “A Deep Dive into Flex 4 Lists and Layouts” — Glenn Ruehle
- “What’s New In Flex 4” — Ely Greenfield
- “How Not to Code Flex Applicatoins” — Jeff Tapper
- “Tackling Memory and Performance in Flash, Flex, and Adobe AIR” — Jonathan Campos, and Jun Heider
- “Moving from Flex 3 to Flex 4: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly…” — Joan Lafferty
- “Building Accessible Flex and Adobe AIR Applications” — Michael A. Jordan
- “Advanced Data Visualization with Flex” — Thomas Gonzalez
- “Multi-touch Development with Flex” — Andrew Trice
The other day I noticed on Lee Probert’s blog that he bought himself a fancy new hex color from MyHexColor.com for the grand total of $1.
So I’m proud to say that I’m now the owner of the following four “halo” colors: haloBlue, haloGreen, haloOrange, and haloSilver.
I just noticed on the Adobe Flash Builder Labs page that Flash Builder 4 beta 2 is available for download; http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=labs_flashbuilder4 (Release Notes)
Also, head on over to the Adobe Flex Developer Center and check out the following articles:
Got questions? Visit the Labs forum for Flash Builder 4. Found a bug (or have an enhancement request)? Visit the Flex Bug base. Also, don’t forget about the Adobe Flex Cookbook (which has a growing number of Flex 4 beta posts). And finally, please go check out the excellent Flex 4 Beta 2 documentation; Flex 4 Beta 2 documentation live.