[via The Blueprint Eclipse plug-in is live on Adobe Labs (for Flex Builder 3 and Flash Builder 4) on the Flex Doc Team blog]
So, “What is Blueprint”, you may be asking yourself:
Blueprint is a plugin for Adobe Flex Builder 3 and Adobe Flash Builder 4 that allows users to query for Adobe Flex and Adobe Flash code examples found on the Web directly inside of the development environment. The purpose of this preview is to assess the level of community interest in this type of customized search interface for code examples.
Very cool indeed! For more information, check out the Flex Doc Team blog’s entry over at http://blogs.adobe.com/flexdoc/2009/06/the_blueprint_eclipse_plugin_i.html, or download Blueprint directly from Adobe Labs at http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/blueprint/.
Here is a list of new entries posted by the Flex Developer Center, Developer Connection, and Adobe Labs teams from the past couple weeks:
Here is a collection of blog posts from my coworkers on the Flex SDK, Flash Builder (formerly Flex Builder), Adobe AIR, Flash Player, Flash Authoring, Text Layout Framework (TLF), LiveCycle, and Flash Media Server teams.
Flex 4 SDK, Flash Builder 4 (formerly Flex Builder), Flash Catalyst (formerly “Thermo”) news:
General Flex, Flash Builder/Flex Builder stuff:
Conference stuff (360Flex, Adobe MAX, etc):
Flash Authoring and Flash Player stuff:
Flash Media Stuff:
Here is a collection of blog posts from my coworkers on the Flex SDK, Flex Builder, Adobe AIR, Flash Player, Flash Authoring, Text Layout Framework (TLF), and LiveCycle teams.
- Flex Team blog: Flex Bug Quash – Indy Style
- Mihai CORLAN: Bug Quash, second edition!
- Flex Butterflies and Bugs (Joan Lafferty): Speaking at Flex 360 Indianapolis
- Mihai CORLAN: Adobe Developer Day 6 days to go
- Mihai CORLAN: Boot Camps: Introduction to Adobe AIR, and LiveCycle DS / BlazeDS
- Matt Chotin: FlashCamp San Francisco, May 29, 2009
- Flex Butterflies and Bugs (Joan Lafferty): FlashCamp Announced May 29, 2009
- Codedependent (Chet Haase): Effects and other Flex Stuff at Flash Camp SF: May 29th
- Mike Chambers: FlashCamp San Francisco, May 29th : Flex 4, Flash Catalyst, Flex Builder 4
- The Flash Blog (Lee Brimelow): Free FlashCamp in San Francisco
- Flash 10 Camp blog: FlashCamp San Francisco, May 29th : Flex 4, Flash Catalyst, Flex Builder 4
- Flash 10 Camp blog: FlashCamp San Francisco is Sold Out
- Words, punctuated (Paul Robertson): A busy (and exciting) May for the Flex community
- Ted On Flex (Ted Patrick): June Adobe User Groups Tours
- Ted On Flex (Ted Patrick): FITC 2009 Toronto – A Preview of Adobe Flash Catalyst by Mark Anders
- Mihai CORLAN: Swiss Flash User Group Conference on June 26-27
- Ted On Flex (Ted Patrick): MAX 2009 Site Visit
Flex SDK-type stuff:
Flex Builder type stuff:
Adobe AIR type stuff:
LiveCycle/BlaseDS type stuff:
Flash Authoring, Flash Player, Text Layout Framework (TLF) type stuff:
Word on the street is that some beta chapters on new Flex Gumbo stuff is posted on the Flex Gumbo page on the opensource.adobe.com site:
And, as always, the latest beta Flex Gumbo Language Reference can be found at livedocs.adobe.com/flex/gumbo/langref/.
So put on your technical reviewer hats on and go read some chapters! Also, to keep up with all the latest and greatest from the Flex Documentation team, check out their blog at blogs.adobe.com/flexdoc/.
A few updates to the Flex Gumbo page on opensource.adobe.com…
1. The milestones table has been updated to reflect the latest schedule.
* Dates subject to change
2. Open Iteration Meetings table updated with the slides and recordings from our first two public meetings (Feb. 19, 2009 and Mar. 24, 2009).
3. Two new feature specs posted:
4. Three new Architecture Review Board (ARB) Issues posted:
And as always, the latest build of the Flex Gumbo beta can be downloaded from: http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/display/flexsdk/Download+Flex+4.
This upcoming Saturday (March 28, 2009 — from 9:30AM to 8PM PST), there will be the first Flex BugQuash hosted in Seattle at the Adobe offices (as well as online via Adobe Connect — the Connect room URL will be sent to registered participants the day prior to the event).
If you’re interested in attending in person, or want to pop in for a couple hours over Connect, please register.
For more information, see the BugQuash site at bugquash.com.