If you haven’t logged into your Acrobat.com account in a few days you’re in for a real treat. The user interface has been through a major overhaul so all the various applications work far more smoothly. Here’s a brief list of the major improvements.
- Single file organization system with Collections (think Playlists)
- All applications are in the same interface
- Updates to each core service
- New architecture for improved performance and scalability
- 35 customers suggested feature improvements from ideas.acrobat.com
So – Why talk about Acrobat.com in my developer blog? Keep reading…