I’ve been asked a number of times if there are more chart types, as well as other controls, available for Flex. Perhaps I’m late to the party, but I just came across this announcement (from October 2007) that Adobe and ILOG are teaming up to enhance Flex 3.
Here’s a quick list of what’s available in the ILOG ELIXR package. You can find out more on Adobe Labs: http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/Flex_3:ILOG
- Radar charts (also named spider charts)
- Full 3D charts including bar/column, area, line and pie
- Treemap component, for analyzing large data sets
- Scheduling component, allowing users to view and manipulate time series data
- Organizational charts
- Country maps for creating interactive reports or dashboards
There is a beta for you to download on that link as well as links to demos.