Yes, I’m embarassed to say, it’s been (too) many months since my last blog post. I won’t insult your intelligence with excuses. I’ll just give you the links to the Help pages for some of Lightroom 3′s key new features. And I’ll be back again soon with more useful content and links for learning and using Lightroom 3.
- Create a copyright watermark
- Export to Flickr, Facebook, and SmugMug (or, officially, Exporting using Publish Services)
- Reduce image noise and the related topic Update the process version
- Applying lens corrections
- Import from a tethered camera
Finally—this one is actually recently updated—the Help page Import photos from Photoshop Elements explains how to import catalogs from PSE 9 on Windows and Mac, and also links to tutorials about how to import from iPhoto. (Actually, most of the Help pages for new features include links to community how-to tutorials and videos.)