You probably spend a fair bit of your day singing praises or shouting curses at Photoshop. Why not talk directly to the Photoshop team? Here are but a few of the ways you can give your feedback to Adobe:
- The Photoshop Facebook page, with nearly two million followers, provides tips, tricks, and breaking news direct from the product team.
- Product manager John Nack’s blog provides insights about the future direction of the product, and explanations about decisions past.
- Product manager Jeff Tranberry’s Twitter feed tackles thorny troubleshooting issues.
- Quora provides a compendium of common Photoshop questions and answers.
- And the Adobe Photoshop forums provide a complete community of product experts, from engineers to evangelists.