We all know that one way to make it difficult for other people to take credit for your photographs is to watermark the images before you post them on the Web. But have you heard of a watermark that could put your photos in front of four million people?
It’s called the “Photoshop CS6 Beta Watermark,” and the way it works is simple:
1. Download the Photoshop CS beta.
2. Create cool imagery in the beta.
3. Download the Powered by Photoshop CS6.zip file and drag the unzipped action onto your Photoshop CS6 application icon.
4. Watermark your image using the Powered by Photoshop CS6 action.
5. Upload the image to the Photoshop Facebook Wall and include the sentence “This image is powered by Photoshop CS6 beta” in your post.
The Photoshop team will choose two watermarked images each week as the cover image for the Photoshop Facebook page, which has more than 4 million fans.
If your image is chosen, don’t worry—they’ll give you credit.
Here’s a screenshot from today’s Photoshop CS6 beta Watermark Facebook gallery: