Some popular web searches for Photoshop CS6 features occasionally come up empty. Over time, web crawlers will better target the best content. Until then, check out the following:
- For “how to” questions, your first stop should be the Learn Photoshop CS6 channel on Adobe TV.
- To see “content aware move and patch” in action, watch Bryan Hughes’ sneak peak.
- The new “video workflow” is nicely covered in this Iceflow Studios video.
- “3D features” have been totally overhauled. See Zorana Gee’s overview and Daniel Presedo’s deep dives into specific changes.
- To “extract objects” or “remove backgrounds,” you owe it to yourself to check out the Refine Edge command.
- “Contact sheets” have returned in CS6! Step-by-step walkthrough right here.
- “Masking” is an essential image compositing technique. Start here to learn the basics.