Photoshop Blog

Photoshop Express Online Tools and My Gallery Blog Post Image.jpg We’ve been busy! In June, we introduced the new destination site, and promised that it was the first of many updates to come. Today, we are rolling out new versions of our Photoshop Express online tools, as well as a brand-new way to share your images and videos on your Gallery. We are excited about the changes we have made, and as always, welcome your feedback.

The renamed and redesigned Photoshop Express online tools consist of the following:

• Photoshop Express Editor: Redesigned to be faster and easier to use. As an added bonus, you can now edit files directly from your hard drive (no account needed).

• Photoshop Express Organizer: Now a standalone application that serves as an online hub for all of your media on It also gives you easy access to your images on Facebook, Flickr, Photobucket, and Picasa.

• Photoshop Express Uploader: A lightweight, installable application that enables two-way syncing between files stored on your computer and those stored online on

• Photoshop Express Slideshow: A revamped slideshow feature that’s more intuitive and customizable. Now you can quickly apply the new Midnight theme to an album, customize the settings, and share a rich full-screen experience with others.

As before, these tools are free for you to use, and we even give you 2GB of storage!

We’ve also changed the way you share your images in your gallery, updating the way it looks, how quickly it displays, and how albums, images, and videos are shared. Basically we’ve removed a lot of the clutter, so now your images really stand out. We’ve also made it easier to share albums and galleries to Facebook and Twitter. Just click on one of the “Share this page” links, and we’ll take care of the rest. In addition, we’ve simplified how to create and update your profile. Feel free to check out mine at

All of these updates are designed to work seamlessly with our recently released Photoshop Express apps for iPad, iPhone, and Android devices, allowing you to create, edit, and share anywhere you happen to be. Find out more about the mobile apps at

Thanks for visiting,

Jordan Davis Product Manager

Other news, Photoshop Touch

Join the discussion

• […] to a post from project PM Jordan Davis, highlights of the new release […]

• […] überarbeitet Photoshop Express Adobe hat sein Online-Angebot von Photoshop erneut deutlich überarbeitet. Photoshop Express bietet ab sofort Bearbeitung, Bildarchivierung und […]

• […] 只要註冊一個免費Adobe ID,就能獲得上述這麼完整的線上照片修圖、相簿管理功能,加上Adobe Photoshop本身的品質保證,不能不說真的是物超所值。而且Photoshop.com在前幾天進行了一次網站升級改版,這次帶來了兩個非常棒的更新: […]

• By Timothy Springer - 12:12 PM on September 20, 2010

You seem to have lost an easy way to view the slideshow from your gallery. There is an edit option and when you doubleclick you can pull up options that allow you to send the slideshow to others are extract the url for the slideshow, but no simple way to just view it as others see it.

• By Jordan L. Davis - 4:13 PM on September 21, 2010

Timothy, you can preview the slideshow by clicking the “edit slideshow” button in the Express Organizer. You can also customize the experience there as well. Please let us know if you’d like an easier way to preview your album, and we can look into improving that.

Thanks for your feedback!

• By Darrell - 1:16 AM on September 25, 2010

Moved this support topic to the User Forums for comment:

• By Jordan L. Davis - 12:27 PM on September 29, 2010

Thank you for your feedback Darrell. I’ll e-mail you offline to see if we can get to the bottom of your issue.

• By Houawah Xiong - 4:08 PM on September 27, 2010

Great post Jordan, I love the new features on the new intuitive and customizable options for the Photoshop Express Slideshow. Awesome features overall.

By the way, great pictures and photo editing.

• By Grant - 9:18 PM on September 28, 2010

Is there a way I can use Lightroom to publish straight to

• By Jordan L. Davis - 12:25 PM on September 29, 2010

Not currently, but its something we’ve been thinking about.

• By What can do for you? | PHOTOSHOP.COM BLOG - 8:33 AM on October 26, 2010

[…] content (Spotlights, video tutorials, and product information) as well as redesigning all of our Express tools. We’ve also improved our photo and video sharing, making it easier and faster to get your […]

• By Andy - 8:07 PM on October 28, 2010

There is currently an application similar to this for iphones if anyone is interested just go into the appstore and search for “photoshop” lol 😛 its free :)

• By Jackie - 5:14 PM on November 30, 2010

Just want to say I have just found Photoshop Express and to thank Adobe for this service. Been having fun with it over the last few days.

All the best.

• By micah - 3:51 PM on February 28, 2011

i couldn’t figure out how to access my facebook pics on the app all it shows is the photos that are already on my ipod??

• By Sam - 9:37 PM on December 30, 2010

Does Photoshop express cost anything on my iPod touch?

• By Jennifer Williams - 12:02 AM on June 8, 2011

I love Photoshop and look forward to playing with it on my Android. I am wonder if there is a way to download more than one photo at a time back onto my computer. It would be much easier and faster to just download several photos at the same time rather than one at a time. Thanks for your help!

• By Mark Friedman - 4:15 PM on June 9, 2011

I just downloaded Photoshop Express for the iPad and imported my RAW NEF files. When I opened them up they were only Thumbnail size; is there any way to have them appear larger?

• By Marie Person - 5:06 AM on June 12, 2011

is there a way of getter a more adavnced editing program from photoshop so i can do more with the images??

• By WeLovePhotoshop.Com - 1:49 PM on October 17, 2011

Photoshop.Com right?

• By Brian Weck - 9:43 AM on December 5, 2011

Photoshop express for the iPad is fantastic. Just edited a few files myself and uploaded straight to Works like a charm, thanks Adobe!

Who said Adobe and Apple can’t be friends after all?

• By Larry Mansfield - 1:20 PM on January 15, 2012

I can’t figure out how to get my photos from my library to my gallery to share them. I seem to only be able to upload photos to my gallery from my hard drive.