Photoshop Blog

March 14, 2011 / /

Your gallery gets a fresh look!

You may have noticed some recent design changes to your gallery. Photographers of all types are always looking for ways to showcase their best shots. To help your photos stand out even more on, we’re now featuring your favorite album in a “hero carousel” at the top of your gallery. This hero carousel automatically cycles through a large-format view of the first five images in a selected album, creating a compelling visual focal point. If you don’t specify which album to feature here, the gallery shows your most recently updated album.

In addition, we’ve updated the look and feel of the links to the other albums in your gallery. These light gray pods now highlight the album cover, as well as a thumbnail of each of the first 4 images or videos in your album. You can check out the changes on our sample gallery:

Remember: You must share your albums publically before they will be visible to your gallery visitors.

We are also excited to introduce a new profile page on Now you can tell the visitors to your gallery more about yourself, your interests, the Photoshop products you use, where you are located in the world, and much more. Two things to note: Consider your privacy as you create a new profile because the information is shared with anyone visiting your gallery. We’ll do our part too—only sharing your contact info with your friends on to prevent spam.

Thanks for visiting,

Jordan L. Davis
Sr. Product Manager – Photoshop Web and Mobile

Join the discussion

• […] Comment Adobe's, the free online brother of the most-used photo editing suite, has received a couple of updates this week, focused on making the service more appealing to both its users and those who view their […]

• By AlwafaPrince - 11:14 AM on March 15, 2011   Reply

This is really cool

Thanks Adobe, The Digital Art owe you

• […] Via Blog de […]

• By Sabine - 4:12 AM on March 17, 2011   Reply

Looks great. Thank you!

• By R2KFoto - 1:06 AM on March 19, 2011   Reply

The Site ist great and you did a great job. The galleries are look very cool. The color settings is a feature that i really need. Thank you.

I’m missing the sozial part … Where is it? Where can i find Pictures of other users? Where can i communicate with them?

• By Charlie - 10:19 AM on April 7, 2011   Reply

I use to be able to go to a public gallery on my Photoshop site.
    Is there a new link? I think my uploaded photos are on this public gallery.
    Please help…

• By clipping path - 1:48 AM on April 11, 2011   Reply

Your blog is really helpful for photoshop tutorial & lots of tips!
    many many thanks for sharing this nice post!

• By Diane Fairfield - 11:36 AM on March 4, 2012   Reply

I’m confused. I got a friend request saying they loved the photos in my
    gallery and I do not have a gallery at all. If I upload images I want to
    be assured the copyright is protected.

• By fedins - 1:10 PM on August 25, 2013   Reply

scusate, è molto che non entro su photoshop e avevo una galleria con le mie foto modificate..ora però è cambiato tutto e non so più riaprirla , sapete aiutarmi?

• By Claire Conlon - 10:44 AM on December 15, 2014   Reply

how do you get to you gallery, like your public gallery that you can share with people and family and friends aka: “my gallery” and how do you do this? how do you upload pictures to the gallery and how does that all work? would sincerely appreciate some help and feedback, thanks. – claire

Join the discussion