Your Personalized Homepage on Photoshop.com
Starting today, Photoshop.com introduces a personalized homepage customized especially for you! Now, when you log into your Photoshop.com account you will be greeted with your most recent pictures, your frequently used tools and updates on your friends activities. All the valuable (important) information you need to use and stay connected to your Photoshop.com world on one page and right at your fingertips.
The best part about your personalized home page is, the more you visit, the better the page will get. You can edit your profile information, tell us what products you are interested in, and even invite friends to follow your activity feed. We’ll provide updates and suggestions to help you get the most out of Photoshop.com.
Your personalized home page can only be seen by you, and it’s organized into seven easy to find and use sections:
- Messages: From time to time we will give you helpful tips or announcements about Photoshop.com in this area. You can dismiss the message by clicking the ‘x’ in the upper right. Right now you will see a message introducing you to the personalized homepage.
- Getting Started: If you are new to Photoshop.com or haven’t explored all the features Photoshop.com has to offer, the homepage will suggest activities to help you get started. For example, enter information on your profile page, upload and share an image, or find friends.
- Recent Uploads: Your 10 most recently uploaded pictures or videos. Clicking on the picture takes you to a larger view of that image where you can edit the picture, add a description, or share with friends and family.
- Friends Activities: Any friend that you’ve connected with on Photoshop.com will show up here as well as there most recently shared album. If you’d like to manage your friends or find new ones, go to Photoshop.com/friends.
- Tools and Navigation: You can now easily click to upload new photos or organize your library (both will launch the Express Organizer), edit an image, customize your gallery, or edit your profile.
- News from Adobe: We just wanted to keep you up to date with all that is happening with our products.
- Suggested Tutorials and Spotlights: Based on the products you own or have said you are interested in on your profile page we suggest tutorials and spotlights that we think you’ll find interesting. If you enter the products you care about on your profile page, we can make the results even better.
One important point to remember is that only you can see this page, so no need to worry about others viewing your private photos that show up here.
You can get to your personal homepage by either logging in, or going to the Me menu, and selecting My home.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or other items you’d like to see on your homepage by visiting feedback.photoshop.com.
Jordan L. Davis
Sr. Product Manager – Photoshop Web and Mobile