Photoshop Blog

Your Personalized Homepage on

Starting today, introduces a personalized homepage customized especially for you! Now, when you log into your account you will be greeted with your most recent pictures, your frequently used tools and updates on your friends activities. All the valuable (important) information you need to use and stay connected to your world on one page and right at your fingertips.

The best part about your personalized home page is, the more you visit, the better the page will get. You can edit your profile information, tell us what products you are interested in, and even invite friends to follow your activity feed. We’ll provide updates and suggestions to help you get the most out of

Your personalized home page can only be seen by you, and it’s organized into seven easy to find and use sections:

• Messages: From time to time we will give you helpful tips or announcements about in this area. You can dismiss the message by clicking the ‘x’ in the upper right. Right now you will see a message introducing you to the personalized homepage.
  • Getting Started: If you are new to or haven’t explored all the features has to offer, the homepage will suggest activities to help you get started. For example, enter information on your profile page, upload and share an image, or find friends.
  • Recent Uploads: Your 10 most recently uploaded pictures or videos. Clicking on the picture takes you to a larger view of that image where you can edit the picture, add a description, or share with friends and family.
  • Friends Activities: Any friend that you’ve connected with on will show up here as well as there most recently shared album. If you’d like to manage your friends or find new ones, go to
  • Tools and Navigation: You can now easily click to upload new photos or organize your library (both will launch the Express Organizer), edit an image, customize your gallery, or edit your profile.
  • News from Adobe: We just wanted to keep you up to date with all that is happening with our products.
  • Suggested Tutorials and Spotlights: Based on the products you own or have said you are interested in on your profile page we suggest tutorials and spotlights that we think you’ll find interesting. If you enter the products you care about on your profile page, we can make the results even better.

One important point to remember is that only you can see this page, so no need to worry about others viewing your private photos that show up here.

Please let us know if you have any feedback or other items you’d like to see on your homepage by visiting

Jordan L. Davis
Sr. Product Manager – Photoshop Web and Mobile

Other news,

Join the discussion

• […] has announced today that will get a new feature (rolling out today) called personalized homepages. […]

• By Stewart Beckman - 1:10 AM on June 4, 2011

Great Job! I’m looking forward to spending more time with my shots.

• By ash - 8:29 AM on March 8, 2012

i want to make cuttings to a photo plz help me i don’t have any idea how all these things work

• By Chrome - 10:46 AM on April 25, 2012

What do you mean by cuttings? if you want to crop the image, there is a tool for that. just hit the “c” key or find the “crop” tool in the tool panel. then click on the image and adjust it to your prefence.

• By RAJABATAK99 - 7:54 AM on August 22, 2012

horas dan terima kasih

• By margah - 8:34 AM on July 27, 2012

how can i put the picture of my son with his favorite cartoon character?????? please help me… thanks

• By rajabatal - 8:40 AM on January 14, 2013

bangsa yg besar adalah bangsa yang tahu akan sejarah dan budaya

• By prof.m.sorimangaraja sitanggang - 10:18 AM on February 20, 2013

• By Arlen Walters - 7:12 AM on June 5, 2011

How do I get to all the pictures I had in Adobe Photoshop Starter Edition 3.2 that I can no longer open ? Help me, PLEASE!

• By margaret pyron - 11:13 AM on June 9, 2011

I don’t remember when I joined, but I had loaded a good many pictures. They are GONE!!! You deleted them aparently–or do I need to go somewhere else to get them??

• By Jordan L. Davis - 12:10 PM on June 9, 2011

Margret, are you sure you are using the same Adobe ID (email address)?

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 11:02 AM on June 14, 2011
    • By anoddtod - 5:13 PM on September 21, 2011

well like my self down load them (you know to a computer, usb drive, etc..) then reupload them to the newer ver.

now one for you why would a new phone contain an “outdated” (armv6) processor?

• By bluejay1111 - 4:42 PM on January 18, 2012

I am also having problems with getting my photos from the Adobe Photoshop Album Starter edition 3.2. I was using it and I really liked it and when the trial period ended I tried to register and it said that it no longer existed and I am now trying to get to my photos. This happened a couple of years ago and I used another program for my photos. due to a computer error I lost the other program, but all the photos that I had in the other program somehow loaded into the old Adobe program. Now I just want to be able to access my photos. I called customer support and they said I had to upgrade and transferred me to the upgrade dept. I sat on hold for about 5 min and it disconnected me. I am waiting for a call back. If I get and answer I will post it for others that are stuck like me.

• By Shirley - 12:07 PM on March 28, 2012

I have had the exact same problem and the same response from the company. My call was transferred and then I was disconnected. The trial program (Adobe Photoshop Starter Edition 3.2) took my photos today, but now I cannot access them. Is there any way to get into my photos with an upgrade? Please Help!!

• By hubert larson - 1:58 PM on April 18, 2012

How do I get my pictures bback fro,adobe free edition

• By Donna Spain - 9:29 PM on June 8, 2011

Once I have edited and saved a photo, were does it go. Mine always shows up in the folder as the original photo. Thanks for your help.

• By Jordan L. Davis - 12:09 PM on June 9, 2011

Yes, it should go in the same album as the original. If the original isn’t in an album, it shows up in your library.

• By Donna Spain - 9:31 PM on June 8, 2011

When I edited and save a photo were does it go to? Mine always shows up in the folder as the original photo.

• By J. Michael Parker - 10:06 PM on June 8, 2011

Hello, I had the Adobe PhotoStarter Edition 3.2 but had never registered or gotten an unlock code. Tonight I tried to register and found out it had long since been discontinued, but before I got that far, I was confused by the instructions and, after having uploaded nearly 200 photos taken with my new digital camera, I accidentally deleted all the photos from my camera’s memory card. Can you suggest any way to get them back from the Photostarter page? I can look at the small images of the ones I can see on the screen, but I can’t even scroll down the page since the Registration dialogue box is up, and I can’t get rid of it without closing out the application altogether.

Thank you for any suggestions you can give me.
    J. Michael Parker

• By Barbara Herman - 12:03 AM on June 12, 2011

I just started using Adobe Photoshop Elements 8. I want to remove unwanted people in some of my photos. The Photoshop box shows that I’m supposed to be able to do this, but I can’t figure out how. Can you please help me.

• By Marie Person - 4:45 AM on June 12, 2011

hey, i just joined and i’m just wondering… when you go to edit your photos, are the edit options that come up the only way you can edit the picture, cos i don’t seem to be able to do much with my images when it comes to editing them. how do you do all that cool editing stuff to make the picture look professional and all that?? help please!!

• By Barbara Parker - 6:35 PM on June 16, 2011

I have been using and been a member for over 10 years.
    I had the starter edition and uploaded many treasured and
    unreplacaeble pictures.
    Today is the first time I was asked to register again and
    find out you no longer support this product.
    My email address I see since the inception has of course changed over
    10years or more.
    Why was I never contacted way back to upgrade or be asked to check
    my account for any changes??
    Then you suggested I upgrade to Adobe Elements 8 and all that comes
    up is Elements 9.
    On top of that, I am asked to pay again $79 or $119, yes–it is a sale,
    but why do you treat long standing customers this way?
    Will all the pictures and albums I have had all these years be retained for my

• By Dean Woolstencroft - 2:54 PM on June 17, 2011

Since I switched to Lightroom in 2009 I quit using this site. I have a project going for a friend of photographing old slides and importing into LR3. I want to use this site via PSE 8 for my friend’s dispersed family to view and leave comments, download, etc.

I don’t understand site – learning Lightroom and CS5 is a snap compared to understanding this site – your help system is worthless.

For instance:
    What is the difference between A Group and a regular Album? I want to display the photos by year (11 years worth) and possibly by subject within a year. Do I just use multiply albums?

What does sharing on Photoshop. com mean? Share to the world without password? What?

What link do I send to my friend? I can’t just send him link to my account!

The only reason to use this – versus my ISP webpage – is allow downloads and comments.

• By Intan - 10:03 AM on March 18, 2012

uh. :)
      very well

• By Ralph Pepper - 12:57 PM on June 18, 2011

My photoshop Express shows as white on black. How can I change it so that it looks like this page: black on white?

• By mina - 1:25 PM on June 18, 2011

photoshop je naj,mogu da pravimm sta ocu,samo moj je..xD

• By nedux159 - 1:38 AM on June 19, 2011

esu tokia kokia turiu buti

• By Celeste - 4:00 PM on June 19, 2011

How do you blend colors? :\

• By chaylene - 3:40 AM on June 20, 2011

How do I get to file?!

• By nasko - 3:57 AM on June 20, 2011

sakam da stanam clen na PHOTOSHOP…

• By nasko - 3:58 AM on June 20, 2011
  • By "Dragon & Wolf Luver" - 9:30 AM on June 20, 2011

Is there a search engine on to search other people’s artwork?

• By Elizabeth - 10:02 AM on June 21, 2011

• By bob - 11:24 PM on June 21, 2011

Adobe…I have been thinking of buying one of your product and using your site to share my photos with others…I just got a new Cannon camera and it seemed like a good idea…what answers / comments do you have to the remarks below?…your products sound difficult…Bob

Dean Woolstencroft says:

For instance:

What link do I send to my friend? I can’t just send him link to my account!

June 17, 2011 2:54 PM | Reply

• By دايو - 2:48 AM on June 23, 2011

dabo uyd

• By دايو - 3:02 AM on June 23, 2011

• By "Dragon & Wolf Luver" - 7:53 AM on June 23, 2011

could somebody go look at my album and comment or critique on my work? I’ve never had my art critiqued before and, lol, it would be nice. 😉

• By Olivia - 4:00 PM on June 23, 2011

I’m new to photoshop so add me! :)

• By "Dragon & Wolf Luver" - 6:46 AM on June 24, 2011

I’m new too… and I want to add you, so wait while I try to figure out how lol 😉

• By "Dragon & Wolf Luver" - 6:48 AM on June 24, 2011

Man… I can’t click on your name :(

• By Elijah - 12:15 PM on June 24, 2011

I’m new to photoshop and I’m wondering how I change eye color. Can anyone help me?

• By Paola - 6:25 AM on June 25, 2011

Hi. I Am New To Here But I Decided To Delete My Account But I Don’t Know How. PLEASE HELP!!!!

• By holahola222 - 5:11 AM on July 4, 2011

that’s what I’m trying to do as well, but I can’t ! :S

• By jenny - 2:53 PM on November 15, 2011

u click “my account” under “me” and scroll down till u find “delete account” and click it. hope this helps

• By Dean - 1:14 PM on June 29, 2011

“You can get to your personal homepage by either logging in, or going to the Me menu, and selecting My home.”
    Under the Me menu, there is no “My home” selection available.

• By Dean - 1:24 PM on June 29, 2011

This site was designed by M.C. Escher

• By holahola222 - 5:09 AM on July 4, 2011

Does anybody knows how to delete your edited photos on this website?

• By Adrian - 12:25 PM on July 16, 2011

Hello, I have encountered a weird issue… Anytime I would like to upload a photo of mine, I’m unable to do so because It would say Error. Why is this happening? It’s been going on for a while now. :( Please, fix this.

• By Coopa - 7:14 AM on July 18, 2011

How do I make a moving picture? Please help me!!

• By Carol Ann Boland (Kip) - 1:38 PM on July 18, 2011

Very good lead-in for newbies, and I’m about to test it by trying to find shots to upload. This means I must gather them from a camera that doesn’t want to download its images – scared of losing them, but they’re no good where they are, right? If I have problems you’ll be the first to know!

I do have an URL, but must check on how to find it! Been a long time!

Thanks for the initial over-view; it holds ways for me to try the different paths myself. The Lightroom has me fascinated – will hunt up the cost!

• By sohaib - 6:24 AM on July 23, 2011

i am getting my jeep painted, so i want to see beforehand how will it look in different colours.. how can i do that here online? please guide. cheers.

• By Georgia - 2:31 PM on July 23, 2011

ive just got photoshop 5 mins ago and want to make a collage of about 20 different pitures of memories, how do i do it?!?!??! please help!!

• By Rebecca - 5:01 PM on July 24, 2011

I want totransfer Photoshop Elememts 7 from my old computer to my new laptop. Is this possible? I have the serial number, can I download from

• By jordan - 6:32 AM on July 28, 2011

how do u put 2 photos together as if u were in the jungle or something like that

• By danielle rollo - 11:20 AM on August 1, 2011

em hi im new to this how do you get to photos in one like say i wants to make one with me and justin bieber k thanks?

• By patti - 11:44 AM on August 3, 2011

How do i get my pictures from photoshop to like walgreens photo.

• By Marie Lund - 8:05 AM on August 5, 2011

How do I get my pictures from Snapfish to Photoshop?

• By Marie Lund - 8:06 AM on August 5, 2011

How can I get my screen to be white with black print?

• By mviruet - 3:52 PM on August 16, 2011

HOW WOULD I KNOW THAT THE “ALL” PICTURES WILL REMAIN PRIVATE. AND NOT END UP IN THE EYES OF THE PUBLIC. Is this easy to use and the lingo understandable to novice people like me that are not computer sabby.

• By nipu - 8:19 AM on August 17, 2011

this site is very beautiful. esey way a 2 z.

• By nipu - 8:23 AM on August 17, 2011

every body plese see my site. more picture show in my site.bangladesh is beautiful & colourfull country.

• By mohd shariq - 2:18 AM on August 20, 2011

i like this

• By Tazfamli - 8:01 PM on August 20, 2011

Are you able to change the texture of a photo?

• By brianc - 11:53 AM on August 21, 2011

Can images in my gallery be uploaded to other web sites? If so, how do I copy the image url?

• By who cares - 1:42 PM on August 24, 2011

Will you people get real! this is a unreliable gimmick period. Don’t upload your “precious” pictures and delete the originals. They don’t really care about your pictures. rule 1: backup! rule 2: backup! rule 3: backup your dam pictures!

• By saman - 5:23 AM on August 25, 2011

• […] kan läsa mer om de nya startsidorna på (på […]

• By Vicky - 4:13 PM on August 26, 2011

Hi, I am new to Photoshop. I plan to use this program to start a photo scan and photo repair business. I know somethings but can anyone help. Thank you

• By Randy A. Eckert - 10:39 PM on August 26, 2011

What does this mean. I can’t seem to get any photo’s to load.

Can’t update this collection. API returned an error message (message Ticket specified has expired)

• By KS - 11:07 PM on August 29, 2011

I have to make a collage onn photshop..plz help.

• By shyalsBestest - 5:34 PM on September 1, 2011

im the Bestest.. naa how do you upload photos it aint even working FFS

• By malou bishop - 7:38 PM on September 1, 2011

I’m new with this photoshop but eager to learn.

• By Mardalyn - 6:10 AM on November 10, 2012

I am new with this photoshop,eager to learn. How to. Make colllage

• By BlondeReaper - 8:09 PM on September 2, 2011

how do you add color to a black and white photo?

• By teresa - 7:33 PM on September 4, 2011

I need the instructions on how to transfer my photoshop album starter edition 3.2 pictures over to photoshop. Can anyone help me? Many thanks

• By ShawtMintna - 12:06 PM on September 5, 2011

hi guysss

• By charlene - 1:04 AM on September 13, 2011

• By Philip - 2:34 PM on September 16, 2011

• By anoddtod - 5:16 PM on September 21, 2011

• By agusrizal - 9:37 AM on September 25, 2011

bahasa indonesia ada gak

• By Carolina paz - 11:28 AM on September 28, 2011

hola,soy nueva,me inscribi,pensando que podria retocar mis fotos que tengo en el computador,pero la mayoria de la pagina esta en ingles y no se si se puede retocar las fotos o tengo que comprarlo?gracias

• By Chachou123 - 2:50 AM on October 16, 2011

Ou est ce que sur ce site pouvons nous faire l’effet fisheye svp ? Merci bcp !

• By todorcerovic - 2:58 AM on October 20, 2011

HI ALL !!!

• By julia - 5:29 PM on October 22, 2011

how do i change my eye color???

• By artgrrrl - 9:22 PM on October 22, 2011

I keep receiving the same error message: (message Ticket specified has expired) and anything I upload from Lightroom does not show up on Someone else asked about the same error message, but still no answer? Why is this site and the “help” section (and I use that term loosely) so devoid of actual help?

• By Wanda - 6:37 PM on October 24, 2011

I made a mistake in my albums and deleted some photos. Is there anyway to recover these?

• By Wazeng - 8:49 PM on October 24, 2011

how to get edit color ??
    teach me please

• By Wazeng - 8:52 PM on October 24, 2011

how to add friend ?? hehe 😀

• By Wangfi - 3:40 AM on October 25, 2011

How can i get a “link” of a picture from my album? I need it to built my blogs.

thank you!!

• By ianneth - 5:21 AM on October 25, 2011

i’m happy

• By krisa - 7:12 AM on November 2, 2011

hi im new can i find the photoshop cs2? can anyone help me pls?

• By Emma - 12:04 PM on November 3, 2011 Im new add me as a friend n let me know what you think please =)

• By Edward - 9:47 PM on June 26, 2012

Emma, I am slo new.I have awesome pictures of areas around Europe,mainly Italy and Germany.

• By jean tenney - 5:04 PM on November 3, 2011

i lost my photos that were on my external hard drive. i need to know how i can download what i have synced on on my hard drive on photoshop 9 thanks

• By Dee - 8:42 PM on November 3, 2011

I’m just getting started also. New download tonight. For those of you who wish to (and have the $ to spend) there is a great online school that has a class in PhotoShop Elements 9. The class is $139.95, but if it is like the “creating Web Sites” class I just completed, it is well worth the money. The class runs for 6 weeks and contains 12 lessons. Yes, you can do the 12 lessons in the allotted time. They actually give you about 8 weeks till the final must be completed. All online, all open book.

From what I am hearing of lost photos, would it be a good idea to have a copy stored other than on PhotoShop? Like maybe a memory stick or burned to a CD?

• By Matt - 3:24 PM on November 4, 2011

How do you modify multiple photos at once??

• By hanna - 4:46 PM on November 20, 2011

• By tbriones44 - 8:42 PM on November 28, 2011

I just purchased Adobe Premiere and Elements 10. I am new at this. I started with the tutorials, problem is I cannot see the fine print! I have a 26 inch screen, and the tutorial screen is about 3.5 inches ! Please tell me how to enlarge the screen on the tutorials.

• By Clara - 8:07 AM on December 1, 2011

hi, i’m new here! 😀 :)
    Can anyone help me out by giving me some good tips and advice? Thanks! xx :)

• By "Dragon & Wolf Luver" - 7:51 AM on January 11, 2012

Hi there! The only advice that I can think of is that, if you consider your work to be really good, I wouldn’t publicize it (make it available for others to look at and do crazy stuff to it or steal it or something) on this website just to be safe. I just made my pictures private so that I can post them and only I can see them, and not others, for safety reasons 😉

• By Leayen - 12:39 AM on December 9, 2011

I’m new :-)

• By LEXUS RIVERA - 6:11 PM on December 12, 2011

• By Tynaz Dyshaii - 4:23 PM on December 22, 2011

Hey ! Just Starting .

• By sankar - 5:05 PM on December 22, 2011

I want to learn phtoshop Can you send phto shop software if yes please send

• By Richard - 7:11 AM on December 23, 2011

I must be missing something. When I purchased the PLUS portion of Photoshop Elements I thought I was getting useful and additional effects, titles, etc. to use in my video editing. I don’t see any of that here on this site, (it’s all to do with photos) and I’m not interested in sharing, storing, or displaying my work. A bit of a disappointment to say the least and definitely not worth renewing each year.

• By Nancy Oelklaus - 1:42 PM on January 14, 2012

Is it possible to move my photos to my computer?

• By George - 3:04 AM on January 21, 2012

How to make the photo sequence?? I need help. Thanks.

• By carol - 9:46 PM on January 24, 2012

I baught this product a year and a biit awhile back as you can see. anyways I’m trying to upload pics from my cell to here and it’s asking for Persoaial I’m not sure what that means or where i go check ty all new to me

• By ferdus - 8:51 AM on January 25, 2012

• By Jerry - 4:57 PM on February 1, 2012

When you set up your account in the upper right corner the name you put up there is your URL. I’m A new “B” TO Elements 10 just load it today. good luck

• By somorendro meitei - 10:56 PM on February 3, 2012

I love adobephotoshope checkout guys.

• By Bella - 6:08 PM on February 6, 2012

Hi, im new to photoshop and i was wondering how to change the eye color without it being noticeable, thanks

• By Amanda - 1:05 PM on February 12, 2012

New here today… :)

• By caroicarlos - 3:29 PM on February 20, 2012

no podrian poner esta pagina en spanish
    o me podrian decir como ponerla en español

• By memie - 6:17 AM on February 25, 2012

how can i change my picture background??hepl me please.

• By Ibrahim - 11:44 AM on February 28, 2012

how can i add friends ??

• By sakeena - 7:54 AM on February 29, 2012

i wanted to knw hw do we edit images by adding pictures and editing the faces

• By kharla - 2:59 AM on March 4, 2012

hello guys =))

• By raeanne - 8:51 PM on March 4, 2012

how do you add another person from a picture to a group pic?

• By Bobbi Williams - 12:10 AM on March 5, 2012

• By pam - 5:06 PM on March 6, 2012

Can you use a pic from facebok? How

• By kb - 4:31 AM on March 22, 2012

Hi how do I change a image background?

• By Nicol - 4:18 PM on March 23, 2012

• By Nina Geltz - 10:15 AM on March 28, 2012

I have been using Adobe Photoshop Starter 3.2 for several years, during that time I have tried to register. For some reason it would not register , however I was able to use the program. Now out of the blue I can’t get past the registeration page. I have hundreds of photos in this program and can’t get to them. I have bought the Elements 9 program but still can’t transfer or import to the new program. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• By Princess_HaleyLakey - 3:56 PM on March 28, 2012

can anyone help find what to use to get started on a movie poster through photoshop? please

• By mari_oren - 9:31 PM on March 29, 2012

how can i delete an album please help???

• By Miguel - 12:18 PM on April 5, 2012

you are the undisputed best!!! Adobe!!!!

• By cristian egocheaga tineo - 8:36 PM on April 11, 2012

hello I would like also this traducio to Spanish and if I love the page

• By Alex - 7:26 AM on April 15, 2012

Hi :) Whenever I try to upload a photo off of my computer to edit, or try to select one of the sample photo’s, the page goes blank as if it’s loading, but nothing ever happens.. Please help me, as I’m really looking forward to trying out your editing tools 😀

• By Nadia-Somuah - 5:13 AM on April 24, 2012

Hi,am new here and i cud use sme help

• By amyperretta - 8:17 PM on April 28, 2012

How do i put a image in a text

• By tata - 4:58 AM on April 30, 2012

i want to learn how to use photoshop.

• By Maria Alexa - 9:37 PM on May 2, 2012

How to make an animation in Photoshop? Please answer.

• By caroline - 4:56 PM on May 4, 2012

how do I transfer my pictures to photoshope

• By Hermione2212 - 4:50 AM on May 6, 2012

Bonjour , j’aurai tout d’abord voulu vous demander si ce logiciel est payant ?
    Car sur la age d’acceuil il y a marquer que c’est gratuit , mais beaucoup de personnes m’on dit que c’était payant . J’aimerai aussi supprimer mon compte car finalement ce n’était pas ce que je recherche ! Pourriez vous le supprimer ? Merci d’avance ,

• By N - 3:44 PM on May 7, 2012

How do you edit 2 pictures at once?

• By Patience - 9:27 PM on May 9, 2012

judging from above no one knows how to change eye color? That’s the only reason I came here was bc it said i could — really miss google+ and picasso don’t have 1/2 the editing that picnik did

• By lewis - 10:21 AM on May 10, 2012

Hi i wont to use two photos and make them as one, one of myself and one of someone else. Cut out the people in the photos and leave me and the other person in them, then make them as one ?? thanks

• By anastasia - 5:49 AM on May 16, 2012

pws mporw na enwsw duo foto

• By poles marmer - 3:59 AM on May 22, 2012

I am new here…

• By Alisha Abraham - 9:45 PM on May 31, 2012

I want to make a collage out of the 13 pictures of my brother & me. How do I do this ??

• By Thomas - 7:40 PM on June 1, 2012

How can I edit the text description/label below my images in my Photoshop on-line gallery?

• By Renee - 11:24 AM on June 2, 2012

Whenever I tell people to go to my adobe website, they just think there is only one album! That is due to the large sized slideshow at the top. I have to actually tell people to scroll down to view all my albums. Is there a way to reduce the size of the slideshow at the top of the web page?

• By habilashini - 8:08 PM on June 10, 2012

i dont knw hw t use it
    but i think i can learn it as soon

• By habilashini - 8:09 PM on June 10, 2012

i dont know how to use it
    but i think i can learn it as soon

• By Art - 5:22 AM on June 26, 2012

How can I insert a visit-counter in my site?

• By Vencto - 3:57 AM on June 27, 2012

I’m glad I found this! I just started with Iphoneography and to edit my pictures I ask help to a friend because I’m not so familiar with it but reading all the tips and tutorials here gave me lots of info and I’m starting to learn!! :)

FYI: The ‘spotlight’-photos are awesome 😮 Hope I can get to that level once!!

• By ayaabboyd - 12:30 AM on June 30, 2012

hello ! i’m new member in, but i don’t know what is start now. i hope for you all to learning me to use it. thx

• By Sam - 4:26 PM on July 8, 2012

I am having difficulty uploading images onto the site. I click on the upload button, it takes me to the section to upload, but then none of the options are available. They are there, but nothing happens when I click on any of them.

• By xavi28r - 7:58 PM on July 11, 2012

fenomenal, espero aprender mucho!

• By kecia - 4:27 PM on July 13, 2012

hello everyone i am new to photoshop…heard alot about it, but never stopped to use it…just trying to find my way around to get started

• By petegreen - 5:30 PM on July 16, 2012

Welcome to a fun world of photo manipulation!
      Free Photoshop learning resources (video tutorials, user manuals, etc) from Adobe:

• By - 1:07 PM on July 27, 2012

Hej Kecia! This site “photoshoptutorials DOT org” helped me a lot to make my first steps with Photoshop.

• By Derek Thomas - 11:36 AM on July 27, 2012

Are there any in-depth tutorials for Photoshop beginners?

• By Luiz Carlos Junior - 9:07 PM on August 4, 2012

gostaria de saber se o programa tem opção para a confecção de cartões de visita com a mesma qualidade dos banners? seria interessante pois sou professor e paisagista e preciso divulgar meu trabalho de alguma forma mais efetiva

• By Pete Green - 4:09 PM on August 8, 2012

Yes, you can use Photoshop to make business cards the same way you can create banners. You just need to start with the largest file size needed for your output (3.5 inches wide by 2 inches tall at 300dpi for instance), then design to your heart’s content.

Sim, você pode usar o Photoshop para fazer cartões de visita da mesma forma que você pode criar banners. Você só precisa começar com o maior tamanho de arquivo necessário para a sua saída (3,5 centímetros de largura por 2 cm de altura em 300dpi, por exemplo), em seguida, projetar para o conteúdo do seu coração.

• By JHONTEZ - 10:17 PM on August 5, 2012

• By Carma Stone - 2:56 PM on August 19, 2012

I am ready to start using Photo Shop again!

• By Bud Logan - 4:25 PM on August 19, 2012

I need to delete videos from my “cloud i suppose” album storage area in Photoshop,com and I cannot figure out how to do that. I get to the edit area and try but you provide no “delete” choice. It says “unsupported format” however the videos do play, not from there but when I sigh in. It seems that you have not thought through the entire video storage, edit, delete thing. I acts like everything is stills. I used a Nikon D7000 and Adobe Premier Elements for the Tucks 2012 video and used a Motorola Droid RAZR which shoots hi-def 1080 video for the Funeral video.
    I use Photoshop CS5 for my stills but have yet to upload those shots because I need the room that deleting the videos would provide.

• By Эльмира - 5:31 AM on August 22, 2012

Как удалить свою страничку здесь.

• By lena_riee - 7:48 PM on August 23, 2012

how do i make a colouge??

• By Victoria - 5:48 PM on September 18, 2012

I would like to know how to put two pictures together. like two people in the same place

• By Joe - 6:42 AM on September 21, 2012

After installing my Elements 10. I was given instructions on how to upgrade my Inspiration Browser. I went to my control panel and uninstalled the browser. When I tried to install the updated version, it said I needed to install Adobe Air also. I said yes and then it said an error occurred. I repeated this several times with same results. Also it says I already have Air installed. How do I reinstall Inspiration Browser?

• By pet stain clean up - 3:11 AM on September 22, 2012

The concept and then we nearly all may understand about the idea!

• By 石家庄星座约会 - 5:08 AM on September 22, 2012

• By Helen Goma - 5:45 AM on October 2, 2012

I want to cut my photo and insert them into frames, how can I do that? please help.

• By john - 12:51 PM on October 5, 2012

I was using bridge batch rename on Cr2 images to change their name. The batch rename changed the files ok but the Cr2 suffix was changed to exec. Any idea how I can revert to Cr2 format. Bridge or photoshop will not work with exec format. Thanks, John

• By Pete Green - 5:15 PM on October 8, 2012

Yeah, gotta be careful not to remove the “+ extension” part of the naming formula during a batch rename.
      Can you perform a batch rename on the files in the folder again and add the “New Extension” to add the .cs2 back to the files.

That should work, otherwise it’ll be a manual renaming process.

• By Ohmsterino - 3:33 PM on October 8, 2012

Adobe Photoshop Express app for Android totally sucks. I open the app and can see 3 photos. I have almost a thousand photos on my device, QuickPic has no problem finding all of them and giving access to the folders. Adobe Photoshop Express gives NO options to include folders or other locations where photos might be. I do not want to edit the 3 photos it found, I do not even want them period. If I am missing something then please clue me in how to add other folders where pictures are. Otherwise this app gets a -5 (Negative) star rating and will be uninstalled.

• By Pete Green - 5:31 PM on October 8, 2012

Hi Ohmsterino — See this document for tips on how to see the internal memory from within Photoshop Express on Android —

• By Ohmsterino - 7:03 PM on October 8, 2012

Wow, thank you Peter, thank you very much. You know, Adobe is a huge company and practically invented digital photography software. Hollywood and independent photojournalists have been using it for decades on their Apple computers, and now, it is available for PC and Android. Hurray! But the software still has the “Apple” feel to it, cannot say that I like it but Adobe Photoshop is pretty much the De facto image software in just about any industry, with Open Source Gimp as a free alternative. I just could not believe that Photoshop Express could be that lacking in features as not to allow folder browsing.

You helped a great deal and I withheld my rating on this app until I could get a fair assessment on it. Thank you Peter, thank you very much.

• By Pete Green - 4:12 PM on October 10, 2012

• By matalena - 2:31 AM on October 11, 2012

hi people, im new to photoshop so please help a sister out if anything k thanks (:

• By idzbowl - 6:17 AM on October 16, 2012

This is the first time I’m using the online version of the photoshop elements that I purchased. I can cut and paste, with the wand, on my home version. Is that not available online. I’m trying to do layer work online and I don’t see that available. I’m not able to bring my laptop to work, but I’d really like to do some photo editing on my breaks. Can someone help, the express version is just like any other photo editing software out there, I want to use the version that I use at home.

• By Denise - 7:55 AM on October 18, 2012

I cannot figure out how to SHARE my albums with my friends. Very difficult to use and understand how to do simple things like delete a photo, delete an album, change the name of an album, share with a friend…

• By Pete Green - 12:58 PM on October 19, 2012

There is a video on how to share albums here:
      On that same page there are plenty of other helpful videos that may answer some of your other questions as well

• By June - 11:16 PM on December 22, 2012

you ca delete photos and albums by clicking on the organize icon in one of you one albums.
      1. Go to “My Gallery”
      2. Click on any Album you have
      3. Click on the box looking icon (Organize)

Then form there you can delete and/or organize your album(s) and/or photos. :)

• By Mariajose - 7:03 PM on October 18, 2012

How can I Edit two photos at the same time? i mean, make 2 different photos one :s im new here please answer!

• By Pete Green - 1:11 PM on October 19, 2012 doesn’t utilize layers, a feature needed in order to do the photo combining you’re looking for.

Here are links to try either Photoshop or Photoshop Elements. I’d recommend starting with Photoshop elements, download the trial, and get started with the image combining in there…

Try Photoshop elements free for 30 days:

Try Photoshop CS6 free for 30 days:

Here are some video classes for Photoshop Elements to help you get started:

• By gutes hundefutter - 3:26 AM on October 22, 2012

information. I am just book-marking and can be tweeting this particular to be able to my private fans! Great weblog and wonderful style.

• By Mardalyn - 6:26 AM on November 10, 2012

I am knewT this site.I open a account now ,does it meen I can now buy (reading)my magazines on my IPad?can someone help or give advice with my FACEBOOK Thank you Mardalyn

• By leonor romero - 2:36 PM on November 21, 2012

Ok this is the first time im using photoshop. I have no idea where to go or where to start. I need guidness. please help me….

• By Courtney - 10:54 PM on November 27, 2012

I have a baby picture of me and a baby picture of my son and i was wanting to combine the two pictures into one. Like my picture be on the left and his on the right but it is one picture instead of two. I was wondering how i can do that? I have been messing around on here trying to figure it out and not having any luck so if anyone could tell me i would really appericate it. Thanks!

• By Staci - 8:54 PM on December 3, 2012

How do I put make my pictures into words?

• By ali zahid - 5:00 AM on December 9, 2012

cannot show my ffriends and not invite my friends

• By Mark - 2:18 PM on December 31, 2012

New to can someone help me ?
    How do I change the name that appears when you click on public preview on my page ?

• By Pete Green - 1:51 PM on January 2, 2013

Hi Mark,

You can log into, then click on My Account towards the top. In the My Account page you can adjust your “Username” by clicking on “Change my Username” underneath the name it shows for you.

• By any - 10:10 AM on January 2, 2013

bom, queria saber se aqui é totalmente gratuito ou vou ter que pagar alguma coisa depois de um tempo?
    quero respostas e desde já obg..

• By Pete Green - 1:53 PM on January 2, 2013 sind kostenlos

• By ellw - 11:20 AM on January 4, 2013

Buna … eu sunt cam noua pe aici si as vrea sa aflu si eu cine imi poate vedea pozele si daca anumite poze pe care le modific pot sa le salvez in calculatorul meu fara a le posta pe pagina mea???

• By Jalisssa - 6:30 PM on January 13, 2013

Hi, I would like to create my own photo, but don’t know how, can anyone help?

• By super kamagra vásárlása - 4:52 AM on January 14, 2013

I began reading it I really could not necessarily spot it down till My partner and i done the concept.

• By rajabatal - 8:36 AM on January 14, 2013

horas semuanya

• By rajabatak - 8:42 AM on January 14, 2013

aku minta tolong tad bisa sign

• By Maite - 7:37 PM on January 17, 2013

as change language to Spanish to this paguina please

• By tourvietnam - 11:30 PM on January 20, 2013 – Vietnam Tours, tours to Vietnam, planning a tour to Vietnam. Books from a variety of tours to Vietnam including adventure, luxury travel, Halong Bay cruises Mekong Delta and much more.Welcome to the home of S.Come to the heart of Hanoi.Where many of the traditional culture.In particular you will be visiting the ancient city with thousands of years of history.Associated with human Hanoi in particular and Vietnam in general.Guests step to try that now.Will have the opportunity to welcome our traditional New Year.There are two distinct climatic domain.The North has four seasons: spring, summer, autumn, winter.Domain in only two seasons: the dry season and the rainy season. However the south of me. you can feel the four seasons in one day. To learn more about the Vietnamese people associated with culture. The ticket you put on 1 “tour vietnam” for your family and loved ones. Very pleased to serve you!

• By artgrrrl - 11:56 AM on January 31, 2013

One year later and I’m still waiting for an answer as to why this site has STOPPED working with Lightroom. I can’t upload any images from Lightroom versions 3 and 4, and now Lightroom won’t download comments to the photos that I was initially able to upload. The same stupid error message about “expired ticket” pops up whenever I try to upload images or download comments, so that I can mark the commented images and put them in a Quick Collection.

If you have expectations of using this site with Lightroom, don’t bother. If you have expectations of using this site as part of your workflow, so that friends or clients can choose which pictures they would like you to further develop, don’t bother, you’ll get better results from banging your head on a wall.

If you want to upload a few images using your web browser, you might be in luck, but the integration with Lightroom does not work.

If you want to know how to do the most basic tasks in any of Adobe’s products, don’t come here, use the HELP section in the Adobe app you are using. That’s why it’s called “HELP” and it only works if you’re not too lazy to take the time to read it.

• By Galina Mushinsky - 10:42 AM on February 3, 2013

Is it possible to put the same photo in more then one album?
    I placed all scans from my film in one album but I would like to create two or three selections, each as a separate album, and to be able to provide the link for them separately,
    if it necessary to load the same scan again and again if I want to see it in all of the albums?

• By sabrina - 9:17 AM on March 3, 2013

I just got an account yesterday, does anyone have some tips that could be helpful to me? I am a cover designer and have made 5 covers total now I have photoshop but I am a little rusty on how to do things.

• By article writing $5 - 11:22 AM on March 3, 2013

Appreciate your great details, this is helpfull for me. I will back next week to find a new challenge.

• By Karen - 11:25 AM on March 18, 2013

You really should be upfront and tell people that this service is being replaced by Revel and will not be available after June 18.

• By Teresa Gilbert - 9:19 PM on April 17, 2013

Hi, Im well aware of the changes with PSE to Revel & dates that are of importance. I went into PSE Organizer to back up my stored items. Which I have spent A lot of $$$ on and there is NOTHING but 46 items left in my organizer. When I tried to back up 2 weeks ago I had almost 6000 items stored on your program. Where did all my stuff go? I was told the only files Revel able to process at this time is JPEG. I know that I had PNG files also. don’t know a lot about files formats, But I do put mostly scrapbooking supplies in my Organizer. They come in JPEG and PNG that im aware of. TI have NO Tabs, Kits, or any other categories in my tags at all. No one but me goes into my PSE. Where are ALL my stuff I have collected over years and put so much time & money into. I need to know exactly where and what is going on with my most treasured posessions. ALL GONE. I looked in Revel and the items they have moved don’t compare to what I cant find. PLEASE HELP I don’t know what to do.

• By jmurphy - 10:46 AM on April 30, 2013

how do i scan

• By Tom - 6:36 AM on May 3, 2013

I do not wish to have my photos transferred. Please return any photos you have previously moved from my computer.

You are not allowed to remove, reproduce or use my work in any way.

The “opt out” instructions were not clear to me, however this message should be clear to Photoshop and acknowledged by return email to me.

Thank you.

Tom Edwards

• By Tom - 6:37 AM on May 3, 2013

You are not allowed to remove, reproduce or use my work in any way.

Thank you.

Tom Edwards

May 03, 2013 6:36 AM | Reply

• By people burping loudly - 12:59 PM on May 6, 2013

bloating is caused by a gluten intolerance, can cause your abdomen to distend and make you healthier and more alert.

• By autoholowanie - 6:18 PM on May 7, 2013

Nice post . Cheers for, visiting this blog man! I shall email you again. I didnt know that.

• By ViewAll=true - 8:35 AM on May 8, 2013

With havin so much written content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation?
    My site has a lot of unique content I’ve either authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any methods to help stop content from being ripped off? I’d genuinely appreciate it.

• By amp;sSort=price - 9:28 AM on May 8, 2013

I’ve been absent to get a when, but now I bear in mind why I used to love this web site. Thank you, I?ll try and examine back additional usually. How usually you update your site?

• By auto pomoc lublin - 9:57 AM on May 8, 2013

I read this post completely on the topic of the difference of hottest and previous technologies, it’s remarkable article.

• By strona - 2:14 PM on May 22, 2013

Right here is the perfect web site for anybody who wishes to understand this topic. You understand a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I personally will need to…HaHa). You certainly put a brand new spin on a subject that’s been discussed for decades. Excellent stuff, just excellent

• By amp;sSort=price - 2:47 PM on May 22, 2013

You have brought up a very excellent details , thanks for the post. “For visions come not to polluted eyes.” by Mary Howitt.

• By oriflame cellulite gel - 4:47 PM on May 26, 2013

comparing simple secrets for nutter fort cellulite cure

• By ?&bViewAll=true - 11:57 AM on May 29, 2013

I really like and appreciate your post. Much obliged.

• By holowanie lublin| - 12:03 PM on May 29, 2013

I’ve come across that right now, more and more people are attracted to digital cameras and the field of picture taking. However, as a photographer, you must first shell out so much time deciding which model of digital camera to buy in addition to moving store to store just so you could possibly buy the most economical camera of the trademark you have decided to pick out. But it would not end at this time there. You also have to think about whether you should buy a digital dslr camera extended warranty. Thanks alot : ) for the good guidelines I gathered from your site.