Photoshop Blog

May 8, 2012 /Photoshop /

Tips for Getting Started with Photoshop CS6

Photoshop CS6Now that  Photoshop CS6 & Photoshop CS6 Extended are available for purchase and as a free 30-day trial, here are some important tips to help you quickly dive in and explore all the new features packed in this release.

TIP #1: Uninstall the Photoshop CS6 beta

If you are one of the over one million people who enjoyed the Photoshop CS6 beta, we’ve got a tip for you as you move to the full version of Photoshop. You must uninstall the Photoshop CS6 beta prior to installing the final version of Photoshop CS6, a CS6 Suite, or apps utilizing the Creative Cloud.

IMPORTANT: Use the Photoshop CS6 uninstaller. Do *not* manually drag the Photoshop application folder to trash.

Note: The Photoshop CS6 beta will expire at the end May.

TIP #2: Install and Activate Photoshop CS6

During the install of Photoshop CS6, you will be asked to be online and use your Adobe ID to activate your software. ID’s are everywhere these days and I’m sure many already have log-ins for Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, iTunes, etc. which bring a level of security and personalization to an account.

Not only does this activate your software, but it also ensures the following:

You will only be asked to do this once, when you install your product. If you’re not online at the time of install, you will have 7 days to go online and complete this process.

If you need help creating your Adobe ID, please consult the following documents for assistance:

Another option, is a  live chat with an agent who will answer any questions you may have about your Adobe ID or product activation:

TIP #3: Get the Latest Camera Support for Photoshop CS6 with Adobe Camera Raw 7.1

Download the Adobe Camera Raw 7.1 release candidate for the latest camera support in Photoshop CS6.

For the latest camera support in legacy versions of Photoshop, use the Adobe DNG Converter 7.1.

List of new cameras supported by Camera Raw 7.1 and the Adobe DNG Converter 7.1:

• Canon EOS 1D X
  • Samsung NX20
  • Samsung NX210
  • Samsung NX1000
  • Sony Alpha NEX-VG20
  • Sony SLT-A57

TIP #4: Review Learning Resources for Photoshop CS6

Most importantly, here are some great learning resources to help you start unleashing your creativity using all the great new tools in Photoshop CS6:

Additional information:

Questions about your upgrade options?

Hope these tips help you quickly get started using Photoshop CS6. Order Photoshop CS6 today and begin exploring what’s new!

Join the discussion

• By Paarth - 12:08 PM on May 8, 2012   Reply

Is Photoshop CS6 Final version out for Mac?

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 12:22 PM on May 8, 2012   Reply

It is. Download the trial here:

• By Paarth - 12:24 PM on May 8, 2012   Reply

Yes I have the Beta but I just want to know that final version out for Mac or not?
        If not then Can you please tell me when its release?

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 1:37 PM on May 8, 2012   Reply

See above. The final version is out for either purchase or 30-day trial as my comment and the blog post states.

• By Anthony - 5:51 PM on August 5, 2012   Reply

I have downloaded and installed Adobe Photoshop CS6. When I tried to open it, but it always say “Send Error Report or Don’t Send…Why is that? I have purchased my adobe premium software recently, used my serial number to install it and it still says “Send Error Report or Don’t Send” can someone please tell me?

• By Jeff - 12:27 PM on May 8, 2012   Reply

I have Photoshop CS5 Extended but I never use the extended parts. Can I upgrade to the PS CS6 NOT extended version or am I on the Extended train forever?

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 1:11 PM on May 8, 2012   Reply

Yes, you can upgrade to the non-standard version from the Extended version.

• By Really - 12:29 PM on May 8, 2012   Reply

Yes, Photoshop CS6 is out full release for MAC as Jeffrey advises. I have the CS6 Extended Edition installed on my Mac as it arrived today.

• By Ron - 12:38 PM on May 8, 2012   Reply

I have Adobe Design Premium CS4 installed on my computer. I just want to upgrade Photoshop to CS6. Is this possible with the upgrade only? Or do I have to buy Premium CS6?

Please, let me know.

Ron Klever

• By Gerry - 1:45 PM on May 8, 2012   Reply

Jeff, The upgrade from CS5 EXTENDED (or not) to CS6 is $199.00. That’s what I just did. If you care to upgrade to CS6 EXTENDED, it’s $399.00.

I think Adobe has lost their mind on the Extended upgrade!!

By the way, there are numerous bugs in CS6 which haven’t been addressed. You might want to hold off……..

• By Gerry - 3:05 PM on May 8, 2012   Reply

Will do. You guys should really read the forum.

• By Martin - 12:58 AM on May 9, 2012   Reply

Which language version shuold i download if i want the chinese version ?

• By Miika - 1:25 AM on May 9, 2012   Reply

I have ordered Photoshop CS6 subscription edition. Will I be able to download the extended trial:

and once I get my subscription use the key / whatever is provided to me?

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 7:20 AM on May 9, 2012   Reply

Yes. That should work to download the trial, then log in with your Adobe ID when subscriptions become available.

• By sandkicker_oinc - 3:04 PM on May 9, 2012   Reply

Is it necessary to uninstall CS5.

Ok, uninstalled the Beta CS6.
    Installed the upgrade from CS5 to CS6 (licensed) and it appears it will not let me load all my pluggins.

Did not uninstall CS5 and previously I ran CS3 and CS5 on the same machine without issues. Wondering if this has changed with CS6

• By Juninho - 6:43 PM on May 9, 2012   Reply

Eu fiz o download da versão CS6 extended, ja instalei , mas nao veio a opção 3D como descrito no preview do site da Adobe, o que aconteceu de errado?
    porque não apareceu as opções de ferramentas 3D/2D?

• By Juninho - 5:39 AM on May 10, 2012   Reply

I downloaded the extended version CS6, already installed, but the option did not come as described in the 3D preview from Adobe’s website, what went wrong?
    because it appeared the tool options 3D/2D?
    Thank you!

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 2:53 PM on May 11, 2012   Reply

Are you on XP? 3D features aren’t available with XP. Otherwise, your video card may not meet the system requirements.

• By mariba - 12:31 PM on May 11, 2012   Reply

Do you know the academic upgrade from price for CS5 extended to CS6 ext? I couldn’t find it on the site.

• By Jorgen - 3:49 PM on May 11, 2012   Reply

When I open a jpg in PhotoShop CS6 it always shows up with two selections. How do I avoid the two unintended selections when opening a jpg?

• By anne marie - 6:34 AM on May 14, 2012   Reply

I had the beta version PS CS6 on my computer and dragged it to the trash for installing PS CS6 from the creative cloud.
    But I get the warning that it can’t be installed because the beta version is still there.

I know that I should have used the Adobe uninstaller, but thats n.ow too late…..
    How can I solve this problem?

• By Kate - 11:12 PM on May 15, 2012   Reply

I have the same problem!!!

• By Peter - 1:16 PM on May 20, 2012   Reply

how can I remove the new background in new PS CS6 for Mac? I hate it!
    I like to see Finder through the applications.

• By Kamil - 2:29 AM on May 21, 2012   Reply

Go to Window->Application Frame deselect it and done :) I lost 2 days to find it 😀

• By gigi - 11:38 PM on May 21, 2012   Reply

thanks so much!

• By Ryan - 9:12 AM on June 22, 2012   Reply

Thanks so much! Man, I don’t know why they keep changing things that were perfect before…

• By Key - 4:12 PM on July 10, 2012   Reply

Thank you! It saved me so much time!

• By Chris - 12:46 PM on July 28, 2012   Reply

Oh, thank you so much. That was so annoying!

• By Gail - 6:36 AM on August 22, 2012   Reply

Thank you! I felt blind with the background on.

• By Garr - 7:34 AM on October 2, 2012   Reply

You rock. I won’t keep the credit, but I am going to look like the hero for about 10 minutes in the creative department. We have been trying to figure out how to get rid of that for too long. Thanks for sharing.

• By Toni - 5:46 AM on October 3, 2012   Reply

Thanks, I spent way too much time trying to find that!

• By nickq - 9:10 AM on June 22, 2012   Reply

THANK YOU!

• By lara - 1:32 PM on July 1, 2012   Reply

thank you, this has been driving me nerts! i too like to be able to see the finder.

• By Peter - 3:24 AM on May 21, 2012   Reply

What a relief!

• By Jerry - 9:30 AM on May 21, 2012   Reply

I did it wrong. I dragged the CS6 Beta application to the trash to remove Adobe Photoshop 6 Beta. Now I can’t install the final version. Is there somewhere I can get the Uninstaller for Adobe Photoshop 6 Beta?

• By Devon - 11:05 AM on May 21, 2012   Reply

I have just finished installing the Adobe Photoshop CS6 trial, Version 13.0 X64 Extended. Upon launching the software, I notice immediately that the canvass is acting up. Portions of the canvass are filled with the the transparency pattern, while others are filled with the white canvass I selected as a default. Upon marking the canvass in any way with the brush tool, etc, the available pixel data (even from files I chose to open as a test) is replaced with the transparency pattern. It may be worth noting that that the thumbnail previews in the layers panel do update appropriately with the correct alterations based on my inputs.

As I am running the trial, I have not yet uninstalled my current CS3 Master Collection Software, could that cause a conflict? I have restarted the program in standard and 64 bit, to no avail. There is no mention of this issue in the FAQs, but hopefully it is a bug that has already been recognized. Is there a was to resolve this issue, preferably without uninstalling my CS3 software until I have decided to upgrade?

Thank you in advance for any thoughts, advice, and directives.

• By Ray - 12:55 PM on May 28, 2012   Reply

Jeff: How long do you keep older version of PS on your computuer? I still have version 4 and 5; do I still need them, especially 4?

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 8:18 AM on June 19, 2012   Reply

I keep older versions installed, especially if I have older plug-ins. Some older plug-ins aren’t compatible with CS5 or CS6. Disk space is cheap. If I need to use an old plug-in for a special case I have it at my fingertips.

• By road - 1:51 AM on May 29, 2012   Reply

i haved photoshop cs6 and im already install with product key…but product key number always appear when i open its and always updated…can u help me solved this problem????plezzzzzz

• By Steve Pritzker - 10:41 PM on May 29, 2012   Reply

CS6 Photoshop – 4 occurrences of each font weight appear in dropdown menu

• By mandy c - 6:56 AM on June 26, 2012   Reply

I’m getting the same multiple font weight occurence. Anyone manage to find a fix to this?

• By road - 11:30 PM on May 29, 2012   Reply

i tried but still updated????how to turn off this???

• By Don - 11:56 AM on May 30, 2012   Reply

I have Photoshop CS3 education version, but I am not longer a student. Can I use this version to upgrade to the full Photoshop CS6 (before 12/31/2012)?

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 11:45 AM on June 18, 2012   Reply

Yes. The educational version can be used as a qualifying product for upgrading to CS6.

• By EZEKIEL OGBE - 1:18 AM on June 1, 2012   Reply

• By Estelle - 3:02 AM on June 17, 2012   Reply

I am traying to download CS6 I have even treid to uninstall CS 5 it tells me shut down brige its not running I have battteled for two day BRIGE IS NOT RUNNING AND IT IS BLOCKING ME EITHER WAY Estelle

• By jeff burns - 3:26 AM on June 20, 2012   Reply

How do you script the Silent install for photoshop cs6?

• By Gabriel Fernandez Ramos - 4:42 PM on June 26, 2012   Reply

I’m off home to the next Sunday, I can not download software. I will return, I had reported. I just wanted to communicate the reason. Thank you.

• By Deb - 11:56 PM on June 28, 2012   Reply

I bought the Education Edition of PS6 Extended for Windows. My invoice says it’s for Windows but when I try to register for a serial number, the only option is Mac. How do I proceed? Many thanks.

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 2:00 PM on July 2, 2012   Reply

I’ve sent you an email requesting more information.

• By Deb - 11:57 PM on June 28, 2012   Reply

That should be the only option for ‘platform’ is Mac. Thanks.

• By PeterM - 2:21 AM on June 29, 2012   Reply

I have purchased CS6 Web Premium.
    Can I use its key in order to install CS5 Web Premium, due to compatibility issues?
    Thanks in advance.

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 1:56 PM on July 2, 2012   Reply

The CS6 serial # won’t work with CS5.5.

• By petegreen - 2:55 PM on July 4, 2012   Reply

The CS6 key will not work for a CS5 install, the serial numbers are different and are not cross-version compatible

• By Nirav - 4:43 AM on July 3, 2012   Reply

Adobe Photoshop cs6 color picker issue

It should not allowed more than 6 character / digits as input. since color code can have maximum 6 character / digits

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 8:10 AM on July 6, 2012   Reply

This is to allow copy and paste of hex codes that are 7 digits with # symbol included.

• By Ron Tincher - 3:19 AM on July 6, 2012   Reply

I purchased the CS6 upgrade thinking my CS3 was a qualifying item and find it is not and now I want to return CS6 for a refund. Can’t find instructions or phone number. Help.

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 8:06 AM on July 6, 2012   Reply

You should be able to upgrade from CS3 to CS6. I’ll send you an email to get you sorted.

• By Create an Adobe ID Today | PHOTOSHOP.COM BLOG - 7:39 AM on July 8, 2012   Reply

[…] Please note: With Photoshop CS6, creating an Adobe ID and product registration are now built into the installatio…. […]

• By Ashtree25 - 5:22 AM on July 11, 2012   Reply

I’ve just installed Photoshop CS6 (64bit). Adobe Bridge will not open – I’ve rebooted the pc, to no effect. When I go to File, Browse in Bridge, all I get is the ‘circle’ rotating for about 2 secs, then it stops and nothing happens. If I select Browse in Mini Bridge, the bottom panel opens and “Waiting for Bridge CS6…” appears with no further progress. Any help please? :)

• By Jerryeight - 1:40 PM on July 15, 2012   Reply

Hi would like to know if it is possible for me to edit files created in cs6 when I use cs5 and cs5.5. Thanks cause I have a few computers that run cs5 and some that run cs5.5 I hate to have spent hours on a project using cs6 on my setup and find out coworkers with 5 & 5.5 can’t continue on it

• By Jerryeight - 1:47 PM on July 15, 2012   Reply

Also I am using illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe premiere , InDesign, and flash

• By Tyler troebs - 12:30 AM on July 16, 2012   Reply

I’m new to photoshop, why won’t cs6 trial let you save images? Because a friend, had the last version and could.

• By petegreen - 5:29 PM on July 16, 2012   Reply

The CS6 trial is a full version of PHotoshop CS6 Extended. There is no limited functionality with the trial version.
      You should be able to save just fine in any format you need, is that not the case?
      Make sure you haven’t copied the plugins from CS5 to CS6 — that can cause some odd behavior when saving.

If you’re having trouble, post here:

• By Hedda - 2:29 PM on July 18, 2012   Reply

I purchased the Photoshop CS6 Extended standalone, but it did not come with Bridge. How do I get Bridge?

• By petegreen - 2:09 PM on July 19, 2012   Reply

Bridge should be installed with Photoshop whether it’s Extended or not.
      Invoke from photoshop by clicking File > Browse in Bridge

On mac the folder that bridge is installed to is found in your applications folder and called “Adobe Bridge CS6”
      On Win, the folder Bridge is installed to is found in: hard drive\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Bridge Cs6 (64 bit)

Check those steps out and see if it’s installed. If not, you’d be best off uninstalling photoshop, and reinstalling it. There is not a separate Bridge installer.

• By Andy - 8:26 AM on July 20, 2012   Reply

I have recreated my palettes into a new workspace (again) the way I prefer them. However, whenever PS6 launches, all the palettes are collapsed. I must reset the workspace for them to show. Can this be fixed? Thanks

• By Skixc - 5:22 PM on July 20, 2012   Reply

Quick question – I purchased the education version of CS4 while a student. I am no longer a student. Can I upgrade form the student version to the full version, or do I need to pay full price for the full version…

Thank you!

• By petegreen - 5:17 PM on July 23, 2012   Reply

Since student software is already deeply discounted there is not additional upgrade discount for Student and Teacher editions of our software.

Going from EDU to full version, I believe there is an upgrade pricing, but your best bet would be to call customer service.

• By Mac - 12:24 PM on July 22, 2012   Reply

Hi Jeffrey,
    two problems:
    have CS5 web premium that I purchased myself. Want to keep it installed and available.

Am enrolled in Graduate School and they provide a license to down load the new CS6 master program. Would like to do this and keep it separate from my earlier version.

later on would like to upgrade once my mfa is done. Can I upgrade based on the CS6 and get a good price?

and how do I keep the programs separate on my macbook pro. Do you have a good suggestion for program file management. Nothing fancy, just want it to be easy to see the programs as newer version versus older version?

mac Johnson of houston tx.

• By petegreen - 5:10 PM on July 23, 2012   Reply

Hi Mac,

When you install CS6, all the applications will install into their own separate application folders inside the Applications folder.
      So for Photoshop, you will see Adobe Photoshop CS5 and Adobe Photoshop CS6 folders.

You can launch the separately, and even on the Mac OS you can even launch them simultaneously if needed. On Windows they will still install into their own application folder in Program files, but in Windows they are not able to be launched simultaneously. You would have to quit CS5 before launching CS6 or vice versa.

Before you finish your MFA go ahead with the EDU upgrade to CS6 to get the EDU pricing.
      Who is eligible:

• By Aroha Mahoney - 7:45 PM on July 25, 2012   Reply

I’m using CS6 on a MacBook Pro with OS 10.7.4. I’m having problems with the brush tool. No matter what size, opacity or hardness it’s set to, when I use it the colour paints on only a much smaller area in the centre, then the circle becomes a double line. I’ve checked I have the normal tip in Preferences, I’ve tried trashing the plist, I can’t see anything else I’ve done to cause it to behave like this. I’ve just jumped from CS3 to this version – have I missed something?

• By Jay - 8:49 PM on July 26, 2012   Reply

I am using CS5 and plan to upgrade to CS6. From what I have been reading, you recommend leaving both on the computer (I am running Win7 64bit). The only plug ins I run are the Topaz Labs suite. They say all of their apps are compatible with CS6. Please confirm if you agree I should leave CS5 on the computer. Will I have to copy the plug ins or will it read the common folder. I also am using the latest version of Lightroom. Will it have any problem knowing which editor to use?

• By Anthony - 5:56 PM on August 5, 2012   Reply

I also want to know what’s Adobe Bridge CS6, Adobe Extension Manager CS6, and Adobe Extendscript Toolkit CS6 supposed to do?

• By Jane - 9:37 AM on August 13, 2012   Reply

Hi, I just upgraded from CS5 Master Collection to CS6 Master Collection. I need to save disc space and, when I am sure that I have everything I need, I want to delete the CS5 software. Do I need to deactivate this first or does it need to remain activated for my CS6 to work? Thanks

• By Pete Green - 2:25 PM on August 14, 2012   Reply

The installs are separate, and can be deactivated and uninstalled to free up the space.
      CS6 will still work after you’ve uninstalled CS5.

• By Jane - 5:29 AM on August 15, 2012   Reply

Thanks Pete, once I moved all my plug-in, etc. I will deactivate and delete

• By syed mohsin raza - 7:18 AM on August 22, 2012   Reply

how i can get serial number i install trail but they want serial i could not found it plz help meeeee

• By Pete Green - 12:54 PM on August 23, 2012   Reply

Click the Trial option during install, rather than the I have a serial number button

• By Flash - 1:41 PM on August 24, 2012   Reply

A simple but hard to find an issue. Should i uninstall old photoshop CS3 extended program after installing photoshop extended cs6.

• By Katie - 10:36 AM on August 31, 2012   Reply

I just got the Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard student/teacher edition. The programs work great, but I can’t set Photoshop as the default program for PSD files. When I right click on a file and try to choose the default program, PS doesn’t show up, though AI does, and when I find Photoshop.exe in the program files, it will let me select it, but it won’t show up in the list and continues to default to Acrobat. I’m using a PC laptop, running 64bit windows 7.

• By Pete Green - 11:34 AM on August 31, 2012   Reply

When you manually select Photoshop in the file association dialog, is there a button that says “always use the selected program to open this kind of file”

Right-Click a .psd
      Open With >
      Choose Default Program >
      Find Photoshop CS6 >
      Check the box “Always use the selected program to open this kind of file” >
      Click OK

• By Mitza - 3:37 PM on September 2, 2012   Reply

Hi everyone. I have PS CS6 Extended and I’m a graphic/web designer so I use photoshop almost every day. My problem is that i made a new PSD template and i asked a friend of mine to check how it looks. He has PS CS5 Extended.
    When he opened the PSD file he got an alert box with “This document contains unknwo data…” some of you may know it, but for me is the very fosrt time when I see it. I google it a bit and I know what cause it, but my question is how to get rid of it. I made some researches and I found that aler is caused by some shapes, not all of them, just fiew.(strange thing but all PSD is composed by shapes cuz is a psd template). Now I want you to help me and tell me what is wrong. That shapes who cause the problem are not so advanced. For example, 1 of the shapes with problems is just a simple rounded rectangle. So i can’t imagine that I used a new feature from cs6 which cs5 dont have, cuz for sure cs5 has rounded rectangle tool. So I ask for your(ppl who may been in this situation) help. Thank you.

• By Pete Green - 12:34 PM on September 4, 2012   Reply

CS6 has changed pretty drastically how the shapes are handled. Since your PSD contains these shapes this is likely the cause for the message.

• By Jack Klark - 10:23 AM on September 12, 2012   Reply

if i have a macbook and ive been using the trial for officemac and ive saved things, now im downloading the actuall officemac and it says to delete the trial.. will that delete all my documents from word and power point? and how do you burn a cd of a power point? if im going to need to use it on a hp or different computer do ijust save it as a power point or rtf?

• By alastair - 2:07 AM on October 1, 2012   Reply

Hi, this may not be the right place for this query, but I have Elements 10 which I would like to upgrade to photoshop CS6. How do I go about this?

• By Carolyn Schiffhouer - 6:30 AM on November 5, 2012   Reply

I am getting ready to upgrade to CS6 from CS3. Will my plug-ins (NIK and Topaz, mainly) be recognized in CS6 or do I have to re-install both of them on the CS6 version?

• By Cari Horton - 4:33 PM on December 7, 2012   Reply

I bought a student version of Photoshop while I was in school. I graudated 3 years ago and bought this version several years before that. It is CS3 Photoshop Extended. I never upgraded to the full version of Photoshop. My hard drive crashed recently. I was able to save my pictures but lost the software that was installed. I still have my CD that came with my student version of Photoshop and my serial #. I don’t really know what the rules are for student versions. Can I reinstall this student version on my new hard drive?

• By Karan Bhalla - 10:18 AM on December 13, 2012   Reply

We had 59 seats of Photoshop CS5 that were upgraded to CS6. Can we install CS6 on 59 computers and retain CS5, or do we have to pick one?

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 11:00 AM on December 13, 2012   Reply

CS5 and CS6 can be installed side by side. So you can keep both on your system.

• By Graham - 3:37 AM on February 20, 2013   Reply

I’ve just changed over from a really old version of photoshop (PS 7) which I was fairly fluent in. Everything has changed on CS6 so I’m like a complete beginner – it’s horrible!! The worst thing is not being able to scan directly into CS6 because of this bug in the new Apple!

• By Michela - 5:28 AM on May 18, 2013   Reply

Hi, I have installed the PS6 trial version and now wanted to buy the Education Edition PS6 Extended. Do I have to install the software again or is it enough to enter the new key on the already installed software? Thanks.

• […] Tips For Getting Started With Photoshop CS6 […]

• By Leasa - 11:15 PM on July 1, 2013   Reply

Hi, I purchased Photoshop CS6 extended download only. I had to buy a new computer and I can’t find the download for the same version. I tried the photoshop cc but my verification code/serial numbers don’t work for the new version. Where can I get the CS6 extended download. I need the original download. Please help!!!!!!

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 6:52 AM on July 10, 2013   Reply

If you purchased the download version from you can log into your account and download it from “My Products” area of your account.

• By Hans - 2:25 PM on August 22, 2013   Reply

I still run CS3 (on Mac), but I feel that I could do with an upgrade, so obviously CS6 come to mind. When I try to download the upgrade version of CS6, it asks which version I have. Choice is only between CS5 and CS5 Extend (and Adobe X Suite). Does anyone know how I get to upgrade to CS6? Without of course downloading a separate version at three times the price. Thanks for your advice.

• By London Video Production - 4:52 PM on December 27, 2013   Reply

Hey Hans! I personally know a guy that is doing his video editing with CS2! And he got some splendid results, so maybe you can stick with cs3 :) Or just get CREATIVE CLOUD ! Its much faster and and really easy to use 😉

• By - 8:53 AM on November 25, 2013   Reply

Hence, it makes sense to broiwse as much as possible and buy beats whicxh are really worth the money.
    They caan build their very own beats and songs while using the wide set
    of beats available to the web. More and much morfe producers and independent recording artists are needs to sell and buy hip hop
    beats online.

• By crossfit redefined - 8:05 AM on January 5, 2014   Reply

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this,
    like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that
    you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is great blog.
    A great read. I’ll definitely be back.

• By Shirley - 7:02 PM on December 22, 2014   Reply

I am running CS5 extended, I can open RAW files from my Canon 550D, Now I have upgraded to Canon 70D and CS5 will not read the RAW files, do I have to upgrade to CS6 for it to read my files and if i do upgrade is it going to work without having to do anything else. will I still need a PNG Convertor

• By Jacob - 2:35 PM on February 23, 2015   Reply

PS6 has a lot of bugs. Constantly clashes with my Nvidia drivers. When advanced options are enabled, it constantly crashes when zooming in or out. Hope that will get sorted out soon.

Join the discussion