Perfect Pixels: What’s new in Photoshop CS6
Recently, Rich Harrington, a Photoshop and video expert, held an eSeminar on the new features in Photoshop that benefits the motion graphic artist and video editor.
In case you missed it, we have posted a recording of the eSeminar.
Rich Harrington covered many new features in this one hour session, and here’s a brief outline of the features he covered and how you can use them in productions:
- The adaptive wide angle feature to improve your images
- Search features to find filters used in a project
- Blur tools to enhance and blur portions of an image to use as background plates
- Content Aware tools to scale and improve aspect ratios in images
- Camera RAW improvements to help you remove noise reduction
- Cropped tools to create broadcast safe images
- Accelerated special effects in Photoshop that speed your editing workflow
- Text style features for creating lower thirds
- Color correction tools that can be used for quick and easy color grading
- Cloning tools that help remove distracting elements in a video clip
- Bridge basics to name and share images with clients
Rich is an enthusiastic blogger and conference speaker. He is a writer of multiple books on Photoshop and video production. For more information on Rich, visit his blog: http://www.richardharringtonblog.com/ or follow him on Twitter: rhedpixel