Photoshop Blog

September 26, 2012 /Other news /Photoshop /

The Girl with the Photoshop Tattoo

We love hearing from Photoshop users, and one fan’s story in particular really stood out when she told us about her forearm-long tattoo. Megan Orsi, now known across the web as “the girl with the Photoshop tattoo,” is a Sr. Lead Web Designer from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Megan discovered her passion for arts as a sixth grader, attended the Pittsburg High School for the Creative and Performing Arts, and later graduated from college with a degree in Specialized Technology. She’s also a wife and mother to an 18-month-old son.

We recently got to learn more about this super fan to discuss her long history with Photoshop, her career and of course, her tattoo.

When did you start using Photoshop?
Megan: I used Photoshop for the first time when it was still Photoshop 4. I’m pretty sure I was in middle school. So, if my math is correct, it’s been about 16 years or so since I first used Photoshop!

What inspired you to begin using Photoshop?
Megan: I remember the exact moment I became REALLY into Photoshop. Don’t laugh, but I was REALLY into the X-Files, back in the day. Okay, truth be told, I’m still into the show. But, I remember, for whatever reason, jumping onto the internet and searching for X-Files stuff. It was probably 1999 at the time and the internet was still relatively new. I found an X-Files fan website that was so beautifully crafted and super-creative. It was common then, and even still now, to do fan-art for television shows. This artist had done lots of beautiful collages. I remember looking at them and her website and saying to myself “I’m going to sit at this computer, until I get THAT GOOD. I’m going to do it.” And I did! I opened Photoshop, something I had been using here-and-there since middle school, and just went at it. Trying to learn everything I could, I spent all of my free time – and I mean all of it – on the computer creating website after website and collage after collage!

How do you use Photoshop today?
Megan: Today, I’m a web designer and front-end web developer. I design sites in Photoshop, then I’ll slice certain pieces, use the Save For Web option to get the optimized images, then get crackin’ on the HTML and CSS! Personally, with a young toddler at home, I don’t get a TON of free time for myself. When I do, I have created invitation suites for friends and family (using a combination of Photoshop and InDesign) and just recently, I’ve decided I’m going to get back into collaging.

We love your toolbar tattoo, when did you get it?
Megan: I got the outline done about 5 weeks ago and the color/shading done about 2 weeks ago. So it’s still, very new!

What inspired you to get it?
Megan: Honestly? I’ve always loved tattoos. I read an article a while ago about biggest regrets in life. The #1 regret was “Not having the courage to live they life THEY wanted to live – not the one someone else wanted them to live”. I started thinking about all the things I had really wanted to do and said, “WHY NOT?!” I’ve always felt like my creative person on the inside, didn’t match my outside and if I wanted something, why not do it! I have one other tattoo and I’m pretty adamant about my tattoos meaning something to me.

As cheesy as it sounds, Photoshop has played a HUGE roll in my life. Photoshop helped me to realize, at a rather young age, that this is what I wanted to do with my life – I want to create! This propelled me to get a college degree in Graphic Design and I’ve been a professional in my field for a little over 6 years now. My current title is Sr. Lead Web Designer, and without my addiction, er, love of Photoshop back in the late 1990s, I may not be where I am today. So, I know that [this answer is] long, but I got the tattoo because Photoshop has been a big part of my life. I’m really happy with where I am in my life and in my career and I felt like I had Photoshop to thank, in part, for that. Photoshop is my life’s work right now and I wanted to commemorate that with a bad a** tattoo. 😉 By the way, the tattoo is of the CS3 version – mostly just because I liked CS3!

Did you design it?
Megan:
I did! I really love the style of henna and mehndi tattoos. So I wanted to combine that, with the toolbar and a bit of filigree (which I also love) together into an awesome tattoo. I wanted it to be pretty, but also meaningful. So, I traced my arm to get the size just right, and drew it out. I got the rough draft done in one night. The next day, I redrew it as a final draft! Two days is an absolute RECORD for me. I’m a bit of a perfectionist, so the fact that I didn’t lament over every detail must have meant I did something right! The tattoo artist had to simplify some of the lines, just a bit, but the design is mine, yes.

Thanks to Megan for taking the time to answer our questions!

Other news, Photoshop

Join the discussion

• By Laurens - 12:56 PM on September 26, 2012   Reply

Wy do you hate yourself so much?

• By Laurens - 12:57 PM on September 26, 2012   Reply

With photoshop you can make beautiful things but also ugly things. Why do you want to be ugly?

• By Gean Reyes - 1:43 PM on September 26, 2012   Reply

Why are you bashing her? This is a beautiful concept, and the first thing I thought of was “Why didnt I think of that?”

If you’re a designer, this should definitely spark the thought that you wanna find something that’ll express your artsy side, if you havent already.

• By Jason - 2:50 PM on September 26, 2012   Reply

oh, shut it twat…

• By rice - 6:27 PM on September 26, 2012   Reply

Lauren, you should go ahead and delete your dumb comment, seriously. the ugliness and hate u speak of emanates from you…not Megan or her bad-ass tattoo; your probably just jealous…you can get one too though, its ok!

• By David Rynes - 1:01 PM on September 26, 2012   Reply

Guys if you wanna another adobe related tats i have one too :) https://dl.dropbox.com/u/28372149/tats.jpg .. cheers from Czech Republic

• By Manjit Singh - 1:02 PM on September 26, 2012   Reply

Nice tattoo…..Hey i am also want to learn photoshop deeply….please help me or give your precious suggestion.

• By David Rynes - 1:06 PM on September 26, 2012   Reply

Hey Manjit just learn things. Explore Photoshop and play with it. Check some blogs for inspiration and deal with technic how to do it with your mind. Then just skill it. There is so many ways how to do something with photoshop so pick one you will find. Tuts are good, but they dont show best ways of technic sometimes. Like I said. Explore and learn and try crazy things with it :)

• By Manjit Singh - 1:21 PM on September 26, 2012   Reply

Thanks David Rynes for your precious time….one thing more i want to know that i am designing a template for my own website so, Can you please suggest me a Adobe software that would be suitable for designing logo’s.
        I mean to say adobe photoshop is better or Adobe illustrator for designing perspective?

• By David Rynes - 1:27 PM on September 26, 2012   Reply

Yeah go for Illustrator. It´s best for logotypes based on vectors :) First of all sketch ideas on papers then create clean outlines in Illustrator and then give a soul into it in photoshop :) Just create cmyk colors if you gonna print it on cards etc and for web you can play with rgb colors but dont be too different from print one :)

• By Manjit Singh - 1:33 PM on September 26, 2012

David, Is there any group for sharing such type of thoughts. I want to stay in touch with you guys.

• By David Rynes - 1:44 PM on September 26, 2012   Reply

Just stick with facebook pages of adobe products. You can visit some related sites like abduzeedo and other big sites with daily inspirations, tutorials and mainly forums :) You will orient in this industry in a while :) Just dont rush it.

• By Pressy Patnaik - 1:06 PM on September 26, 2012   Reply

Its really fabulous!! Sch a thing to do.

• By Adam - 1:10 PM on September 26, 2012   Reply

Is there a Pittsburg and Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania?

• […] Orsi is a web designer from Pittsburgh, PA who has always loved tattoos and Photoshop and decided to bring those two passions together. She designed the Photoshop toolbar tattoo herself, according to the Photoshop.com Blog. […]

• By Skin3 - 3:02 PM on September 26, 2012   Reply

Defiantly my kinda Gurlll! 😉

• By ajith kumar - 5:11 PM on September 26, 2012   Reply

very nice concept. For my website logo i used potoshop pen tool icon style. I like photoshop replace color option and channels

• By Amanda - 6:09 PM on September 26, 2012   Reply

Get a life and don’t bash Megan’s. Love you, Meg!

• By Andy - 8:53 PM on September 26, 2012   Reply

Can you teach us how you did it with photoshop? I would love to learn how to do that, and so that I can give some tattoos for myself.

• By David Rynes - 11:01 PM on September 26, 2012   Reply

If you see last picture its hand draw. She draw a sketch and then tattoo artist ink it in her skin 😉

• By Rai - 8:54 PM on September 28, 2012   Reply

It’s pretty easy to draw the same concept art in Photoshop using tablet :)

• By Joel Eade - 11:09 PM on September 26, 2012   Reply

Good work, Meg. It really stings on the inside of your forearm. You’re braver than me :)

• By Elle se fait tatouer Photoshop sur le bras. - 11:20 PM on September 26, 2012   Reply

[…] source : Adobe.com […]

• By Scrooge McDuck - 11:22 PM on September 26, 2012   Reply

I just want something stupid like a CMD+ALT drag of an object. Yeah! That’d be great, huh?!

• By Colonel Winters - 11:24 PM on September 26, 2012   Reply

Actually it’s just ALT drag retard! Jeez!

• By mmc - 2:39 AM on September 27, 2012   Reply

it’s a beautiful tattoo! and i love your story of why you got it! you’re awesome! [and just ignore those mysogynist haters, they just make you more famous anyway!]

• By barnacle - 6:58 AM on September 27, 2012   Reply

What a beautiful girl!! And her mind marches to a different drummer….Kudos for that and also very sexy. I love Photoshop as well, and have a tatoo of Russell Brown on my ass.

• By Biblo - 7:41 AM on September 28, 2012   Reply

She looks better without the tat… Tats are an automatic deletion from my list…

• By psdpro - 1:27 PM on September 28, 2012   Reply

Megan if you weren’t already married I would marry you so fast. ♥

• By Peter - 1:34 PM on September 28, 2012   Reply

What will she do when CS7 comes along? Can the tattoo artist do an upgrade for her?

Couldn’t she just get all the photos of herself and photoshop the tattoo onto them, instead of going through the pain of a real tattoo?

Did she try a tattoo of the Elements toolbar on her finger first, just to see if she liked it?

• By Cody Smith - 1:52 PM on September 28, 2012   Reply

You think she will have to update it every time there is an Adobe update? lol

• By photoshop - 2:19 PM on September 28, 2012   Reply

Someone explain me one thing !

People can’t afford PS at their starting days. so what you suggest them to afford PS from their pocket.

If someone’s trial expire after 30 days what they can do.

I means Microosft give dreamspark to student to use their tool free of costs. Is adobe have something for people to do non-commorcial use.( I means adobe trial’s expire after 30 days and I am not sure if something exist for using for acadamic purpose).

anything for student so people (student) can afford it.

• By Maiyuran K - 2:19 PM on September 28, 2012   Reply

I dont fancy tatoo. But this tatoo is awesome. love this. Megan you are creative

• By Jay - 2:30 PM on September 28, 2012   Reply

With Creative Cloud, you no longer have that argument that you can’t afford Photoshop (unless its not offered in your area yet). I wish Adobe offered that service back in the day, I would have been “paying” long before I ended up doing so.

Great idea for a tat!

• […] the Adobe Blog: We love hearing from Photoshop users, and one fan’s story in particular really stood out […]

• By Jeanne B - 8:26 PM on September 28, 2012   Reply

“I’m going to sit at this computer, until I get THAT GOOD. I’m going to do it.”

I love this attitude. Way better than “OMG, I’ll never be that good.” It’s no wonder she is where she is today–she understands how to program her mindset properly! Taking a tip from her. Lovely tat, by the way.

• By johan floow - 9:32 AM on September 29, 2012   Reply

esta una chimba el diseño quiero uno

• By Remedy - 1:12 PM on September 29, 2012   Reply

She HAWT!!!!11one

• By The Girl with the Photoshop Tattoo - 2:04 PM on September 29, 2012   Reply

[…] ou alguma ferramenta de trabalho que foi fundamental para sua carreira?Comente! Fonte: Adobe Comentar/**/ Pin It Gostou do post? Então assine a nossa Newsletter e receba todas as […]

• By John Nack on Adobe : The Girl With The Photoshop Tattoo - 1:16 PM on September 30, 2012   Reply

[…] (Your move, Goran Peuc. :-)) [Update: Tom Hogarty has posted more info about & from Megan on the Photoshop team […]

• By Stephanie skupien - 7:40 PM on September 30, 2012   Reply

Megan – very creative! I’ve been a graphic designer for 23 years and have been aching for a tat in a similar sense. I need to figure how to incorporate music, design & cycling! Those are my die-hards.

• By World’s Strangest | Photoshop Tattoo - 7:12 AM on October 1, 2012   Reply

[…] just recently got the toolbar inked on her arm. Read an interview with Orsi on the Photoshop blog. Link -via […]

• By Very SFW: Here’s a Totally Graphic Tattoo - 9:00 AM on October 1, 2012   Reply

[…] (Adobe vis Buzzfeed) […]

• […] had her forearm inked with the image of Photoshop’s toolbar, which has earned her name of the ‘girl with the Photoshop tattoo’ on the […]

• […] Adobe, which makes the software, put up a blog post about Orsi late last month (right before Adobe Systems’ director of social media Maria Poveromo spoke at Business Insider’s Social Media ROI conference). Orsi told Adobe: […]

• By Ink: Megan Orsi « Inky Beer - 11:35 AM on October 1, 2012   Reply

• By Steve Ballmer - 4:06 PM on October 1, 2012   Reply

Did you ever fart so hard you ended up in another zip code?

• By Bill Gates - 4:07 PM on October 1, 2012   Reply

Bill your so silly!

• By Bill Gates - 4:08 PM on October 1, 2012   Reply

I mean Steve your so silly…now I am the silly one….where’s my wife I need some carrying around cash….Melinda…Melinnnnndaaaa

• By paulraj - 9:05 PM on October 1, 2012   Reply

hai

• […] The official Photoshop blog interviewed Orsi about why she chose to inscribe herself with the design. […]

• By Frank Costanza - 1:49 AM on October 2, 2012   Reply

In 30 years time this tattoo will look as silly as someone today who has a MS-DOS tattoo on them.

• By Max ex navy - 3:48 AM on October 2, 2012   Reply

Lady,I’ve got that many tatts that I honestly don’t know how many. I can walk down the street in a t shirt with clean arms, but I am wondering how many years away it will be before you wear long sleeves to cover that crap up.

• […] Hogarty writes on his Photoshop.com blog about a Photoshop user who enjoys the software so much she tattooed the toolbar on her […]

• By John Garrigan - 9:05 AM on October 2, 2012   Reply

Such a beautiful woman disfigured for life. Such a shame. Will she update the tattoo with each new edition of PhotoShop?

• By cb - 5:33 PM on October 2, 2012   Reply

thats one ugly tatoo jennifer love hewitt

• By George & Mary-Lynn - 8:11 PM on October 2, 2012   Reply

We are so glad that Megan mentioned our article as an inspiring one (about biggest regrets in life) and we are so impressed how she is living life on her own terms. As we say….THAT’S BIGG Success!

• […] The Girl with the Photoshop Tattoo   PHOTOSHOP.COM BLOG […]

• […] Adobe via Fashionably Geek] Share this:FacebookTwitterRedditStumbleUponLinkedInMoreDiggPrintEmail In […]

• By michael - 8:21 AM on October 3, 2012   Reply

I got my first tattoo at age 52. My girlfriend and I designed it so it’s original. It is a sea turtle with a cross inside the shell. I love the symbolism of the sea turtle and of course the cross. I was like the girl in the article. Should I or should I not. I did and absolutely love it!

• […] Vía moza tatuajes Tweet Ver aleatorio – /b/ […]

• By Tattoo Girls | Humor Adictos - 1:34 PM on October 3, 2012   Reply

[…] la llevó a tatuarse la barra de herramientas. Hasta el blog de Adobe se ha enamorado de ella.. PsTattoo curiosidades humor internet Tattoo Girls TwitterDiggFacebookDeliciousStumbleUpon […]

• […] Show your love with Photoshop by having it tattooed on your arm! Well, that’s what Megan Orsi,a Photoshop using web designer did. She is now known as “the girl with the Photoshop tattoo”. Visit the link below to read an interview with her on the Photoshop blog. via: blogs.adobe.com […]

• By Troym - 6:58 AM on October 4, 2012   Reply

Débile!

• By roberta - 3:53 PM on October 4, 2012   Reply

A nice way to memorize photoshop icons.

• […] مـدونة الفوتوشوب الرسمية إستضافت أورسى وسألتها عن سر وشمها الغريب، قـالت أورسى أنها تعشق البرنامج منذ أن كانت فى بدايتها فى تعلم التصميم، وهى الآن مصممة ويب ومطورة أيضاً؛ وفى سؤال لها ما الذى ألهمها لتختار تلك الوسيلة، أجابت أورسى أن الفوتوشوب لعب دوراً هاماً فى حياتها وساعدها على إدراك وهى فى سن صغير ماذا تريد أن تكون باقى حياتها وهذا فى حد ذاته دافع كافى لتخلق هذا الوشم! […]

• By Girl Tattooed Photoshop Toolbar On Her Forearm - 7:13 AM on October 5, 2012   Reply

[…] Many years ago, when Orsi was still in primary school, she discovered Photoshop and learned how to use it. Now she has become a well-known web designer and a front-end web developer, and naturally, Photoshop is still one of the programs she has to use every day. “Photoshop has played a HUGE roll in my life. Photoshop helped me to realize, at a rather young age, that this is what I wanted to do with my life — I want to create! This propelled me to get a college degree in Graphic Design and I’ve been a professional in my field for a little over 6 years now. My current title is Sr. Lead Web Designer, and without my addiction, er, love of Photoshop back in the late 1990s, I may not be where I am today,” Orsi said in an interview with the official Photoshop blog. […]

• By Oliwia59874343 - 12:21 AM on October 6, 2012   Reply

I have learn some just right stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much attempt you place to make such a great informative website.

• By photoshop - 11:00 AM on October 9, 2012   Reply

I live in India and FAQ not show me anything @pete green.

• By Mike - 6:46 AM on October 10, 2012   Reply

Most of the tattoo usually comes from their passion which provides more meaning on the intention of getting a tattoo.

• […] la barre d’outils de Photoshop sur l’avant-bras, ce qui lui a valu le nom de la  « fille avec le tatouage de Photoshop » sur […]

• By Greg - 12:57 PM on October 11, 2012   Reply

Tattoo or no tattoo…wow, very hot!

• By Chris Turner - 5:19 PM on October 11, 2012   Reply

silly .. all of these people talking about ‘the tatoo will be obsolete’ –
    She says herself, the design is based on CS3 – so it already IS!!!

so obviously this is not a concern for her.

Don’t like tatoos myself, but silly!!

• By Adrian - 8:36 PM on October 11, 2012   Reply

beautiful! i was stunned by the idea, and i have to say, what an extraordinary outcome. In truth, what i see in your tattoo, beyond its beauty, is pure passion.

• By Richard - 5:02 AM on October 14, 2012   Reply

Marry me?

• By akshay - 10:06 PM on October 15, 2012   Reply

this software is so amazing i want to learn photoshop deeply bt how plz tell me

• By gajendra - 12:35 AM on October 16, 2012   Reply

gr8888888

• By Сергей - 2:14 AM on October 26, 2012   Reply

Отличная татуировка. Но не нкаждый решиться на такое!

• By kombizz - 10:01 AM on October 29, 2012   Reply

Fantastic one

• By پکیج - 12:05 AM on November 17, 2012   Reply

wow, very hot!

• By Juergen - 8:03 PM on November 24, 2012   Reply

What a crazy tattoo :) I like the idea!

• […] out Megan Orsi’s awesome Photoshop Toolbar Tattoo. You can also read an interview with Megan here. Share […]

• […] diseño ha sido cosa suya y para realizarlo ha partido de la barra de herramientas que aparece en Photoshop CS3. Como se […]

• By How To Learn Photoshops | Planet Blog & Reviews - 8:22 PM on December 11, 2012   Reply

[…] in the work path to choose. Dont like red white and brush across the canvas size command and choose between proximity match or create a mobile site. You can develop for working with Photoshop but is not desirable. To remove a […]

• By Software Photoshop | Planet Blog & Reviews - 8:39 PM on December 11, 2012   Reply

[…] can be hanging in graphics design and the vibrancy of the pixels that fall within this world of publish your images for the subject you […]

• By fred - 1:14 PM on December 14, 2012   Reply

fred
    I want to express my gratitude for the extensive work you have done over the past week. It was a pleasant feeling a lot of warmth and peace flowed through to me I believe. I felt immediately calmer when the you cast the magic spell and the feeling stayed with me through-out the next couple of weeks. I wish to convey that I have received my results this morning. I was shy to return th talisman to nature and I must tell you I could feel a pulse from it. Or a slow rhythmic juddering. A vibration even, to the extent I can hold it; and I feel the imprint of the vibration in my hand when I take it out again, as this is my first ever experience doing anything like this I feel the need to record every moment of it. I look forward to the next chapter in this my spell and help work.DR CHECKthank you indeed. templeoflove1@gmail.com

• By filmowanie wesel - 4:39 AM on January 3, 2013   Reply

Just a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw outstanding style and design. “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler.” by Albert Einstein.

• By Gross, I’m an artist? - 3:09 PM on January 13, 2013   Reply

[…] impression on me that someone could have that much passion for  their work. I’ve also seen a The Girl with the Photoshop Tattoo, but that’s, like, different. A year or so into working professionally and almost exclusively […]

• By boothbane - 8:27 PM on January 14, 2013   Reply

looking for somme artist to fake my wife into xxx the darker the better the winner gets a pair of her undies shipped to their home, specify used or clean

• By boothbane - 8:32 PM on January 14, 2013   Reply

Iwant a photoshop of my wife fucking and doing nasty things , no limits, i offer her panties shipped to your p officce or home address, please specify worn or clean. No limits on depravity or content ,I ‘ll send the panties to my favorite fake, the darker the better

• By boothbane - 8:34 PM on January 14, 2013   Reply

email me at westhafer3@gmail.com ill provide plenty of headshots

• By Steve - 12:04 PM on January 17, 2013   Reply

I LOVE IT!

But man, there are some nasty comments on here and completely unrelated. Does anyone moderate this?

• By Fastoni - 4:43 AM on January 21, 2013   Reply

Okay i think i really have to comment this right now because everybody send me this picture on facebook because i have the same tattoo but right now for longer than two years and i just want to say; first!

• By May tro thinh cho tre em - 11:46 PM on February 3, 2013   Reply

The girls so beautiful 😀 😀 😀

• By i’m an artist? i guess? - 8:41 AM on February 17, 2013   Reply

[…] an impression on me that someone could have that much passion for  their work. I’ve also seen The Girl with the Photoshop Tattoo, but that’s, like, different. A year or so into working professionally and almost exclusively […]

• By przeczytaj artykuł - 6:10 PM on February 26, 2013   Reply

I for all time emailed this website post page to all my friends, for the reason that if like to read it afterward my links will too.

• By Fototgraf Osnabrück - 7:50 AM on March 11, 2013   Reply

Pretty nice tattoo, love it!
    The funny thing is, everybody knows, when it was made, because of the version :)

• […] most involved with this miraculous program day by day and that explains why there’s such a strong bond between them as users and the notorious interface. We can see how avant-garde fashion designers […]

• By Amir - 3:12 AM on April 20, 2013   Reply

Cute tattos fashion in girl is nicely editid by photoshop.

• By Photoshop Toolbar Tattoo | NINJA! Humor! - 4:46 PM on April 20, 2013   Reply

[…] name is Megan Orsi and she is a web Designer from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and NINJA! Humor!  would like to say we […]

• By Carlita Humes - 8:13 AM on April 26, 2013   Reply

I am really getting hooked on your blog. Would you possible be interested in guess blogging on my new blog?

• By Emerald Satterly - 11:20 PM on May 6, 2013   Reply

Freshman cross country runner Elizabeth Reyes continued her solid opening campaign for the Prairie Fire by running the fifth fastest 6K in school history at the Dan Huston Invitation at Wartburg College!”volleyballevaluations.com”

• By Crissy Lassen - 4:10 AM on May 7, 2013   Reply

Wait for two- year later,cause Royal Cambodia government just having protected fishing this year!

• By ricardo - 4:12 PM on May 26, 2013   Reply

when will the ne version come out? :)

• By Trevor Dennis - 3:08 PM on September 18, 2013   Reply

I am not sure what to think. I love the idea, but it was very brave of the young lady to make so permanent a statement. Photoshop is just a tool after all, albeit an extremely capable tool. A quick Google revealed that Megan calls herself a ‘front end web designer and developer’, so I wonder when she will adorn her other arm and legs with InDesign, Dreamweaver, and Illustrator tattoos? Heck, a single, relatively small, Creative Cloud graphic would have covered it.

• […] You know, according to Adobe’s blog, we inspired one tattoo, but we’ve never met anyone who inspired over […]

• By axa irul - 2:59 AM on January 30, 2014   Reply

The opinion of people regarding tattoo has changed over the years. While it used to be only criminals and rebels who got a tattoo, now everyone can have it without having to be judged. Even a public figure (one as famous as Angelina Jolie) can have their own tattoo. In fact, Angelina Jolie has several tattoos on her body.

• By nha dep - 11:41 PM on August 18, 2014   Reply

It’s really cool tattoo! But it’s old version, do you want update to CS6… :-D. Just kidding!

• By New Wallpapers - 12:28 PM on September 10, 2014   Reply

Very hot Tatto. Good Sharing. Very nice Funny HD Wallapers are girls can be created by Photoshop.

• By HD Bilişim - 4:07 AM on November 4, 2014   Reply

Perfect article, always love reading good writing…

• By Adana Evden Eve - 12:30 PM on November 5, 2014   Reply

Very hot Tatto. Good Sharing…

• By Adana Psikolog - 12:57 PM on December 21, 2014   Reply

Good. But man, there are some nasty comments on here and completely unrelated.

• By Adana Evden Eve - 1:03 PM on December 21, 2014   Reply

Thanks.. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting…

• By Pak Songs Pk - 9:34 AM on January 5, 2015   Reply

Very great girls fashion art for tattoo.

• By adana oto - 3:28 AM on January 13, 2015   Reply

I love Photoshop as well, and have a tatoo of Russell Brown on my ass.Thanks…

• By SIddhesh Nimbqalkar - 8:25 PM on March 3, 2015   Reply

Hurray…. I have also inked myself permanently.
    Got my own PS tollbox. Loving Photoshop a LOT.

• By adana web tasarım - 10:30 AM on March 6, 2015   Reply

I can say… thank you adobe

• By adana evden eve - 4:34 AM on March 15, 2015   Reply

• By Adana Evden Eve - 12:18 PM on March 19, 2015   Reply

I thank the site really was a very good quality.

• By A Fashion Z - 2:41 AM on May 24, 2015   Reply

THis is really a an awesome tool in photoshop to be the best practice for tattoo designing. Good shairng.

• By Michael - 1:29 PM on June 2, 2015   Reply

Hi, thats really amazing! That must be love to photoshop, if you putn photoshop tattoo on your arm 😉

• By Abadipoker - 5:59 AM on June 9, 2015   Reply