Photoshop Blog

Adobe Apps Named Best of 2012

At the end of the year, it’s important to celebrate what has been achieved, and look forward to the new successes that lie ahead. For Photoshop Touch, 2012 was an exciting year. The app was launched for new devices including iPad, iPad mini, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Kindle Fire, and more, plus added new languages and great new features!

We are excited to announce that iTunes has named Photoshop Touch to the App Store Best of 2012 list in the Post PC-Creation category, aimed at finding apps that “untether creativity from your desktop, enabling you to craft masterpieces and share them from wherever life inspires you most.”

The award comes just one week after Photoshop Touch was named to the App Store Hall of Fame, a fitting way to reward fans who have used Photoshop Touch to push the boundaries of image editing.

In addition to Photoshop Touch, Adobe’s Photoshop Lightroom app was also named to the Mac App Store Best of 2012. Lightroom was named as one of the “Best Apps of 2012,” and is currently averaging a 4.31 out of 5-star user rating on the Mac App Store.

Thanks to all of the fans who have supported Photoshop Touch and Lightroom for the past year. Recognition like this wouldn’t come without the support of our customers. We’re looking forward to another great year in 2013!

Lightroom, Photoshop Touch

Join the discussion

• […] saw this yesterday and thought it was kinda cool. With all the apps on the Mac App store, Lightroom was named one of the best of 2012. That’s pretty cool considering it’s a $150.00 app. I think it goes to show just how […]

• By Joerg - 1:23 PM on December 18, 2012   Reply

Hi,

why is Lightroom not available on the Mac App Store in Germany?

Cheers
    Joerg

• By lyrah - 8:37 AM on December 22, 2012   Reply

Hello

• By Übersetzungsbüro in Dortmund - 7:30 AM on January 20, 2013   Reply

Do you already have an appointment for a German version?
    I can not find Details on Jeffreys Page.

• By diễn đàn seo - 7:38 PM on April 15, 2013   Reply

hello hello

• By John - 6:04 AM on June 29, 2013   Reply

Hello, Im really interesting in buy the app for my ipad to make sketchs at university and complete them at home, but I do have the CS5 version of Adobe photoshop. Can I send my sketch from that version to a old version of photoshop or I need the CC version of photoshop?

• By Kappy - 4:55 AM on July 23, 2013   Reply

This is a great news. Congrats to Adobe team. Will definitely download Photoshop Touch for my iPad.

• By Steve - 2:55 PM on August 28, 2013   Reply

Hats off to Adobe this is awesome as I was at the beach the other day using on my ipad mini. Technology is a wonderful thing wouldn’t you agree!!!!!

• By Obat Kuat - 5:48 PM on December 21, 2013   Reply