Photoshop Blog

June 9, 2013 /Lightroom /

Lightroom 5 Now Available for Download!

"Sleeping Beauty" by Taylor McCormick

The Lightroom team is proud to announce the availability of Lightroom 5 as a standalone license and as part of Creative Cloud! Lightroom 5 is now available to try or buy on Adobe.com, and as a free update to Creative Cloud members.

A number of you downloaded Lightroom 5 beta, and we are thankful for the valuable feedback that you provided during the last couple of months. Thanks to your input on our public forums, we’ve made more than 400 tweaks since releasing Lightroom 5 beta. It truly was a team effort that we can all be proud of. Thank you.

Lightroom 5 has all of your favorite features from Lightroom 5 beta including the Advanced Healing BrushUprightRadial FilterSmart Previews, improved photo book creation, and slideshows that mix video and still images. The final version of Lightroom 5 also contains several new updates including more than 400 bug fixes, the ability to share photos using the Behance Publish Service and an expanded range on the Radial Filter’s feather slider.

Here’s a brief description of some of our favorite new features:

• Advanced Healing Brush: Enhancements to the Spot Removal tool allow you to heal or clone using brush strokes. A new “Visualize Spots” tool highlights sensor dust spots for easy removal.

Lightroom 5 Advanced Healing Brush

• Radial Filter: Apply any of Lightroom’s local adjustment attributes to a circular mask. The area of the mask can be resized, feathered or even inverted to give you maximum control over the focus of your images.

Lightroom 5 Radial Filter

• Upright: Automatically level horizons, straighten buildings, and correct other askew lines with a single click.

Lightroom 5 Upright

• Smart Preview: Lightroom allows you to edit offline images by storing a smaller version of the original image. Edits made to the smart preview will automatically apply to the original once reconnected to Lightroom.

Lightroom 5 is available for $149 (for those new to Lightroom) and $79 (for previous Lightroom customers and student/teacher editions). Download Lightroom 5 here. See a full list of added camera profiles and release notes on the Lightroom Journal.

To receive regular tips, tutorials, inspiration and more, join the Lightroom communities on FacebookTwitterGoogle Plus and YouTube.

Lightroom

Join the discussion

• By Lightroom 5 now available | Lightroom Blog - 9:12 PM on June 9, 2013   Reply

[…] 5 has been officially launched on Adobe.com. Pricing and updates remain the same as for Lightroom 4. Lightroom 5 is the shortest upgrade cycle […]

• By Lightroom 5 is now available to try or buy - 9:29 PM on June 9, 2013   Reply

[…] […]

• […] company said in a blog post that the final version of Lightroom 5 incorporates features from Lightroom 5 beta including an […]

• By Lightroom 5 Resources | Lightroom Blog - 11:11 PM on June 9, 2013   Reply

[…] 2 official Adobe Blogs announcing the launch. The Photoshop.com blog with loads of videos, and the Lightroom Journal one with camera/lens additions and Known […]

• […] Photoshop Lightroom 5 as a stand-alone license. More details on it can be seen here on the official Adobe Lightroom blog, including links and video overviews of specific new […]

• […] details and videos can be found on the adobe blog here http://blogs.adobe.com/photoshopdotcom/2013/06/lightroom-5-now-available.html […]

• […] Originally posted here: Lightroom 5 Now Available for Download! | PHOTOSHOP.COM BLOG […]

• By Lightroom 5, ya disponible | Fotografia.com - 2:06 AM on June 10, 2013   Reply

[…] Más info | blogs.adobe.com […]

• […] KÄLLA: PHOTOSHOP.COM BLOG […]

• By Adobe Lightroom 5 Released For Mac And Windows - 4:45 AM on June 10, 2013   Reply

[…] for Lightroom 5. After introducing 400 tweaks to the beta version, the company finally released the Adobe Lightroom 5 officially. This nifty software is now available for both Windows and Mac computers. You can buy the […]

• By Lightroom 5 Now Available | TheAppNews - 5:08 AM on June 10, 2013   Reply

[…] You can get more details about those features, along with video demos on the Adobe blog. […]

• By Marty Grivjack - 5:49 AM on June 10, 2013   Reply

Thanks, Sharad! Right on schedule!

I’ll be teaching the new Lightroom 5 features at the PPMA Convention in Huntsville, AL this Wednesday morning June 12 at 8am, as well as the week-long GLIP Photography School in Ann Arbor Michigan June 17-21. Cheers!

• By Rikell Querteno - 2:32 AM on June 17, 2013   Reply

I upgraded my lightroom 4 catalogue to lightroom 5, all the keywords were transferred but my photos have lost their keywords!!! about 80,000 of them!!!
      Any Suggestions???
      Thanks

• By Shawn Coates - 12:42 PM on July 16, 2013   Reply

I have had the same problem. Can anyone help?

• By HEWO - 6:00 AM on June 10, 2013   Reply

Awesome! The whole team has been waiting for this to go live.

Personally, I am especially looking forward to the new radial filters.

Thanks adobe-team. You guys rock :)

• By Aaron Craven - 6:26 AM on June 10, 2013   Reply

Gah! I just purchased Lightroom 4 (standalone) on 5/31/2013 (haven’t even installed it yet). Is there some way you guys can help?

• By Carl Green - 6:48 AM on June 10, 2013   Reply

I have a question! LR5 is downloading as I type. I have LR4 on CC. The Application Manager said ‘Install’, rather than ‘Upgrade’. I need to know, should I uninstall LR4 first, or not? Will it leave two installations? Anybody know yet? Looking forward to getting stuck into this new edition!

• By Sharad Mangalick - 9:02 AM on June 10, 2013   Reply

Hi Carl,

You can have both Lr4 and Lr5 installed on the same system at the same time. Thanks,
      Sharad

• By Adobe anuncia la disponibilidad de Lightroom 5 - 7:02 AM on June 10, 2013   Reply

[…] lo acaba de anunciar Adobe, que considera que “a medida que fotografía digital de paisajes evoluciona, Lightroom […]

• […] announcement today that the final release of Lightroom 5 is now available came after an amazingly short public beta period. The new version has a ton of new features […]

• By Hans van Eijsden - 8:45 AM on June 10, 2013   Reply

Warning, be careful while upgrading (I wasn’t, I threw away my old catalogs already).
    There’s a possible problem with LR5, while exporting images of certain output resolutions. Output sharpening isn’t working anymore, so your images will come out blurry. There are also reports of non-working noise reduction.
    Here’s the thread: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1229132

• By Lightroom 5 Now Available « Caveat Lector - 9:04 AM on June 10, 2013   Reply

[…] will also find the Lightroom 5 Now Available for Download! blog post quite […]

• […] available is Smart Preview. According to Adobe, “Lightroom allows you to edit offline images by storing a smaller version of the original […]

• By TH Online - 9:31 AM on June 10, 2013   Reply

Almost all editing features. There haven’t been real upgrades to the cataloging functionality in several versions. I want hierarchy keywords, duplicate and similar image finder, face recognition, creative search options (predominant color, etc), more things I can sort on, etc.

• By Marcy - 9:58 AM on June 10, 2013   Reply

I uninstalled LR 5(Beta) as instructed, and then installed LR 5 (full version). However I am still having problems running it, and it continually “stops working” and I have to re-launch. I was also instructed to, when prompted, uninstall the beta version from my preferences, or I might have problems running LR 5. I never got a prompt to uninstall from my preferences, and I cannot find preferences anywhere on my laptop. Windows 7, Dell. The only references I can find when I search my files is for “language” preferences. HELP please! & thanks!

• By Steve - 3:39 PM on June 10, 2013   Reply

Had similar issues, very slow performance at times. The Beta run better! Maybe there is a clean uninstall of the beta required.

• By Pete Green - 4:00 PM on June 10, 2013   Reply

These steps will help you reset the preferences then be sure to select your catalog once Lightroom starts back up.

• By Marcy - 6:01 PM on June 11, 2013   Reply

Wow. I guess I will have to have a programmer actually sit with me & walk me through this. I attempted to follow the steps listed in the link. Have to say, once again, I do NOT see the word “preferences” ANYWHERE. As for the beta vs full version, I have had a GREAT deal of difficulties with the beta, and quite a few w/ the full, tho not quite as many. I am thinking now that the reason I have had so much trouble is due to this “preferences” issue. Alas, my tech skills are not up to snuff :(

• By Christopher - 12:05 PM on June 10, 2013   Reply

So pepped right now!
    Just bought it and it’s going to be a loooong night evaluating all the new stuff. :)
    I just hit the subscribe on your youtube channel as well.
    Great stuff!

• By Miranda - 1:02 PM on June 10, 2013   Reply

Will Lightroom 5 be compadible with Sony files. Right now I have LR 3 and I have to convert all of my files from my Sony a99 into DNG so that lightroom can read them. It is very frusturating and takes a LONG time. Really hoping if I upgrade you guys have solved this issue…. So?

• By Neversea | Lightroom 5 - 1:35 PM on June 10, 2013   Reply

[…] 5 has now been released. But there is no word from Adobe about performance improvements. Too bad I’ve already had […]

• By robert conchy - 1:51 PM on June 10, 2013   Reply

Suggestions???
    Thanks

• By Pete Green - 4:05 PM on June 10, 2013   Reply

None of your photos have keywords Robert?
      Or did some of them get retained?
      What if you try to convert the LR4 catalog again? does it do the same thing?
      Mac or windows?

• By iew - 4:38 PM on June 10, 2013   Reply

Just downloaded LR5. Upgrade if you have CC. Now it all becomes clear.

• By Derek Hurst - 4:56 PM on June 10, 2013   Reply

I am a Creative Cloud subscriber but prior to that I had purchased LR4. I get the pushed updates on it but it is not connected to my CC subscription. Any guidance on if I should uninstall stand alone LR4 and reacquire it under my CC subscription?

• By theimagehouse.co.za - 11:06 PM on June 10, 2013   Reply

Yes Mark thats what I had to do. I first downloaded the trial but couldnt activate it. I had to use Application Manager to download it again.

• By Pete Green - 12:31 PM on June 11, 2013   Reply

If you have a full Creative Cloud subscription (aka, not a single-product subscription), start the application manager and look for “Lightroom” there should be an “install” option next to it. That will begin the LR5 download and install.

• By Mark - 8:50 PM on June 10, 2013   Reply

How come it says above that the upgrade is $79, but when I go to buy it, it’s $99? Oh yeah, that’s right. I live in Australia! The mysterious Adobe Australia Tax.

Adobe, please explain why we must pay more for an internet download than those in the US? Many of us are VERY curious.

• By Allan Scadden - 12:21 AM on June 11, 2013   Reply

Hello, I’ve got the Creative Cloud service, so where do I go to get the free upgrade?

• By nigel - 12:52 AM on June 11, 2013   Reply

Will we ever see support for tethered shooting for sony a99….other than using auto import. thought it might have been added with version 5.

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 1:28 PM on June 14, 2013   Reply

It’s unlikely, sorry.

• By Dael - 9:56 PM on June 27, 2013   Reply

Really? Why?

• By Timothy - 1:46 PM on May 2, 2014   Reply

Any particular reason why Sony A99 not supported in tethering?

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 10:52 AM on May 7, 2014   Reply

IIRC – Sony doesn’t provide and SDK for tethering – and demand for tethering w/Sony is low compared to Canon and Nikon who do offer an SDK.

• […] Loads of stuff! Quoting from the product team’s blog post: […]

• […] June 9th, 2013 Adobe announced that Adobe Lightroom 5 was available for download as a standalone license and part of the Creative […]

• By OP - 4:22 AM on June 11, 2013   Reply

Still no unsharp-mask…why?

• By Devon - 5:43 PM on October 16, 2013   Reply

I’m with OP on this question.. Even Elements has unsharp mask, This feature is something that should be in any editing program with a higher priority than a sharpening feature.

• […] Adobe today announced the availability of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 for Mac OS and Windows. The product is available as an individual license or as part of Adobe Creative Cloud. Designed for both photography enthusiasts and professionals alike, Lightroom 5 adds critical photo editing capabilities and creates groundbreaking workflows. Lightroom 5 was initially released as a free, public beta in April 2013. Standalone software is available at Adobe.com and participating retailers for US$149 or US$79 for upgrades. You can find out more about it here or try it out here. […]

• […] is the first day that Lightroom 5 is fully available to the world. You can see the official post here. As excited as I usually am about new Adobe products I am on the fence about this one. Let the […]

• […] Following on from my previous post regarding Adobe Lightroom 5 beta, Lightroom 5 has now been officially released. For those of you waiting with bated breath for this event, you can now purchase it, or updated for an existing version. The oficial release of this latest version of one of Adobe flagship photography products was made on the Adobe site on June 9: http://blogs.adobe.com/photoshopdotcom/2013/06/lightroom-5-now-available.html […]

• By Rod Watkins - 8:33 AM on June 12, 2013   Reply

I want the upgrade on my laptop and my PC. If I download rather than purchase a disc am I limited to only one device for my money.

• By Pete Green - 12:22 PM on June 12, 2013   Reply

Download licenses and disk licenses are the same license. You can install to 2 devices.

• By jeanchristophe - 2:37 PM on June 13, 2013   Reply

Hi,
    i upgraded to LR4 on May12. can i be elligible to a free upgrade of LR5 ? i cannot find any info on site.
    tks

• By Yves/CH - 12:37 AM on June 15, 2013   Reply

-If I subscribe to Photoshop CC only, is Lightroom 5 included in the package? I can’t find any information on the website of Adobe.

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 10:44 AM on June 17, 2013   Reply

No, not currently.

• By Tom - 1:54 PM on June 19, 2013   Reply

That doesn’t make much sense. They seem like an almost necessary combination, so can Adobe please get this included?

• By John Howard - 7:11 AM on June 15, 2013   Reply

I’m a total beginner. Have used photoshop for editing but don’t have a lot of experience. I want to add tags to my photos and have those tags show on or with the photo when viewed in a slide show. I would also like to use those tags for location search for individual photos. I want them to be almost like mug shots showing name, dob, dod, address, etc. I want to use this with family reunion photos. Does a program exist that will easily do this?

• By W - 5:30 PM on June 15, 2013   Reply

I’m getting this error from a week or so, when trying to download LR5….

We’re sorry, we encountered an error processing your request.

Please try your request again. You may wish to try one of the following links:

• By marvelus mel - 9:57 AM on June 16, 2013   Reply

Was about to download LR5 but came across the before mentioned issues. I will wait till the platform is more stable. LR is a solid interface…but I will remain w/ LR4 until better days prevail. Can’t wait!

• By Charlie Anderson - 7:24 PM on June 17, 2013   Reply

I’ve been using LR5 Beta and have joined the CC. I have many edited photos in Beta and want to use those edits. Will the beta catalog automatically be used? Then I need to add my LR4 catalog as well. Is that straight forward?

• By mcole - 10:32 AM on June 18, 2013   Reply

I love the new features, but am finding LR5 to be buggy. It will randomly changes all the corrections I’ve made to a photo, after I’ve quit working on it and am working on another image. It happens quite often and is very frustrating.

• By Alan Dean - 3:32 PM on June 18, 2013   Reply

LR 5 Beta worked perfectly, but the new release appears to have memory usage problems. Now the Radial Filter and the Adjustment Brush are effectively unusable due to delayed responses and the dire spinning wheel. Mac OS 10.8.4, 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB 1600 Mhz DDR 3.

• By Ludo Kanta - 9:58 PM on July 9, 2013   Reply

SAME HERE! It’s completely unusable for me because of the brush tool – incredibly slow.

• By Andrew @ Lightroom Love - 4:40 PM on June 18, 2013   Reply

Have been greatly enjoying the new version so far. Adobe just keeps the good releases coming.

• By Denise - 10:50 AM on June 20, 2013   Reply

I have been using Picasa for years. I would like to use LR5 – but want to know if i can import all my images with tags and favorites. What would be the procedure?

thanks
    Denise

• By Eduardo Angel - 7:11 PM on June 20, 2013   Reply

Smart Previews are the hottest feature since Adobe Camera RAW. Our main excuse NOT to work on a coast to coast flight is over.

• By Andy Schulz - 4:50 AM on June 21, 2013   Reply

Can I shoot tethered with my Sony A99 and lightroom 5 ?
    Best Andy Schulz

• By Ariel Landrau - 1:41 PM on June 21, 2013   Reply

I have LR3 installed and want to upgrade to LR5. Will I have to purchase LR4 upgrade to then purchase upgrade to LR5. Or can I just purchase LR5 upgrade for my current LR3 product.

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 4:18 PM on June 21, 2013   Reply

Nope. You can upgrade directly from LR3 to Lightroom 5. Go for it.

• By Barbara - 5:45 PM on June 22, 2013   Reply

I’ve been trying to figure out what I really need for photo editing. Photoshop? or will Lightroom 5 do the job? I’m not into doing crazy things with my photos, just making them naturally beautiful. Also, I was wondering what Camera Raw is and whether it is only on Photoshop or also on Lightroom 4?

• By mattm - 8:15 PM on June 24, 2013   Reply

Is there anyone else out there running a mac pro on os x 10.7.5 having difficuties getting Lightroom 5 to read images? The mac pro I am running can’t be upgraded further as Apple deems it past its use by date…2007! Interestingly, the files can be imported to my (internal)hard drive and opened just fine, it’s just when I try to access them off the external hard drive, i get this displayed in the top right corner an with the msg, “Lightroom has encountered problems reading this photo, you will not be able to make adjustments to this file.”

Furthermore, I created a new catalogue where the same issue arose. I also thought that this might be resolved when updating to Lightroom 5…not yet??

I have also tested this on my Macbook pro running os x 10.8.x(latest) with no issue reading the same catalogue on both LR4.4 and LR5 from the same external hard drive without issue.

In the meantime I am having to revert to using the older LR4.3 as this works fine on the Mac pro desktop as this is the main computer i use…at the moment!

Can someone assist me with a suggestion as I would prefer to have lr5 as my preferred tool across all platforms?

• […] Adobe Lightroom 5.0 更新日志: […]

• […] Adobe Lightroom 5.0 更新日志: […]

• By jim salmon - 6:47 PM on June 29, 2013   Reply

can I upgrade Lightroom 2 to 5?

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 7:18 AM on July 10, 2013   Reply

Yes. Customers who own Lightroom 1-4 qualify for the upgrade price for Lightroom 5.

• […] Adobe Lightroom 5 final Release Now Available for Download!After an amazingly short beta period the Lightroom team has released the final version of LR5. Lots of great new features for photographers and I'm very excited to put it to work! […]

• By Luc Hautecoeur - 6:37 AM on July 3, 2013   Reply

Thanks for this upgrade .
    But….
    only one thing hurt me …each time i open LR., and it’s several times a day.
    The first window is really very very ugly!
    Please give us a simple logo without this cristal quartz!
    Luc

• By Ian - 4:45 AM on April 8, 2014   Reply

I’m prepared to suffer the ugly logo if, instead, you could concentrate on the operational bugs that cost business users time and money.

Thanks in advance.

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 7:16 AM on April 8, 2014   Reply

We’re looking into the logo issue on the store. The logo looks correct on the iPad once installed.

• By Roberto Blake - 2:07 PM on July 3, 2013   Reply

I think the newest version of Lightroom is what DSLR Camera users are going to want to use for their editing workflow, especially now that it has options for video, like adjusting the exposure and white balance in the same way as we would with our still photos. This solution is probably more practical for photographers if they don’t want to sign on for Photoshop CC as it has all the benefits of Camera Raw combined with Bridge and several features neither product has.

• By dougout - 12:15 PM on July 4, 2013   Reply

I have some 20,000 pictures with many scanned from pre-digital age. Is facial recognition planned soon? I have LR 4 and would love new features, but do need facial recognition.

• By Tim - 9:43 AM on July 7, 2013   Reply

I too am not getting my keywords on import.
    If I import photos that have keywords in metadata they disappear when they arrive in LR5!
    Very annoying as I have to go back to LR4 for this action.
    Any idea if I have something set up wrong or is it a bug?
    Thanks,Tim.

• By Barry M - 11:59 PM on July 10, 2013   Reply

I have LR 3.6 which came with a camera purchase. To upgrade to LR5 what is my path and cost?
    I thank you in advance for your assistance.

• By Tim - 10:57 AM on July 11, 2013   Reply

Can no one answer my question above?
    It is very annoying.
    Thanks,Tim.

• By Tom Jamieson - 11:12 AM on July 17, 2013   Reply

I have purchased LR4 and LR5. My mac has both running on them but i was just about to try and put LR5 onto my PC laptop. Does anybody no if this is possible? When i purchased LR5 my mac already had 4 on it.

cheers all

Tom

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 2:10 PM on July 17, 2013   Reply

Lightroom 5 is a cross platform license. You can install on both your mac and your PC.

• By Chris - 6:37 PM on July 18, 2013   Reply

I was very disappointed when facial recognition was not included in Lightroom 4, especially since it has been in Photoshop Elements for some time now. Did it NOT make it into Lightroom 5?? That would eliminate much of the incentive to upgrade.

• By Gail - 4:14 AM on July 20, 2013   Reply

Is there an actual working download link anywhere on Adobe’s website?? Every time I try to download LR5 I get error messages.

• By Zane - 1:05 AM on July 25, 2013   Reply

I have LR4 for my windows laptop. I am about to buy an Imac desktop. Can I upgrade to lr5 and have one device a windows based and the other device a mac with my 2 device installation per purchase?

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 2:16 PM on August 2, 2013   Reply

Hi Zane, yes, Lightroom 5 is a cross-platform license.

• By Vlada Bromberg - 12:07 PM on August 11, 2013   Reply

Hello, Can someone please recommend a Windows compatible desktop or laptop for good performance of this new Lightroom and Photoshop. My computer is suffocating and I am ready to upgrade to be able to use these wonderful new tools. Thank you!

• By Janine - 11:48 PM on August 24, 2013   Reply

I have downloaded LR5 and when I launched the program it has opened with my existing catalogues. However when I have “relocated” files (e.g. of photos stored on external hard drives, LR’s development features aren’t all there (e.g. it has “fill light” like in LR4, rather than “whites”). The photos that were on the hard drive when I upgraded to LR5 are showing what seems to be all the LR5 development features.

I recently read that the program should initially have asked to “upgrade the catalogue” (a relatively lengthy process apparently) which it didn’t, and which sounds nothing like the new LR5 version just opening up the existing catalogue.

Can anyone suggest what is going on?

Thanks for any help.

• By jeff palempung - 11:01 PM on September 18, 2013   Reply

I just purchased LR5 from B&H,.where i can find the 24digit serial number,. i’d tried to looked on the cover or on the back of DVD ,.but had no clue?

• By Christopher Zale - 12:53 PM on September 21, 2013   Reply

“My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on a number of websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it? Any help would be really appreciated!”

• By Mike Meister - 8:47 PM on October 12, 2013   Reply

I purchased Lightroom on my old computer. How do I download it on to my new computer with Windows 8?

• By deen - 9:51 PM on January 30, 2014   Reply

I am new to lightroom more enlighten on how get the better understanding about the usage .

• By Lightroom 5 has been released | Black Sky Photo - 4:38 PM on February 7, 2014   Reply

[…] Lightroom 5 Now Available for Download! | BLOG See what’s possible. […]

• By Mia - 3:16 AM on May 7, 2014   Reply

Wow, i love the Upright and Advanced Healing Brush, Thumps up!
    I currently have a great natural scenery, which you can then super set the scene :)

• By Romu - 3:21 PM on June 23, 2014   Reply

I believe I am blind. I can’t find how to download and pay for lightroom 5 without having to pay a monthly subscription. I want a stand alone version. The link provided send only to subscription. Has anyone a link the stand alone version to download?

thanks.

• By darryl - 8:27 AM on July 28, 2014   Reply

hi there… i made a huge mistake by downloading the .dmg file instead of the .exe. The download buttons were not so helpful since both said download now… this is the second time i have downloaded the file, first time before i had to reformat my laptop and now (where i was so careless to download the .dmg)…

anyone can help with what i can do now? i have emailed digital river and awaiting answer, i need this app for my photo work…

thanks!!

• By Traci - 5:25 PM on August 29, 2014   Reply

I purchased LR5 DVD for my iMac. I am about to purchase a MacBookPro with no DVD player. Can I use my serial # for LR5 to download it to my new MacBookPro? How do I get LR5 on my MacBook?

• By Pete Green - 12:21 PM on June 12, 2013   Reply

The update is a paid update, or if you are a full creative cloud subscriber it is part of your subscription

• By Yves/CH - 1:34 AM on June 15, 2013   Reply

In CC a common subscription PS * LR would perhaps welcome?

best regards